LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Man, bummed about Kwon...every year, injuries put a downer on our season
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Toots?

I like Cheathawks better. Or Cheatin' Pete's team.
Losing Qwon is huge but I like Shanny at home with 10 days to prepare. Sherman is pissed with the 'D's latest performance and won't want to be embarrassed by his former team. I think we come out with a solid win in this one. Game 2 vs. the Cheathawks in their house not so sure though.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Got a feeling Seattle will overlook Tampa.

I have that same feeling. Tampa is a good team that is turnover prone. If they can keep that ratio to zero or even -1, they can beat the Cheathawks.

Moments ago. Josh Gordon rollin up to Century LInks Field like ... Legalized Weed in Seattle what could go wrong...
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Nov 1, 2019 at 2:30 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Moments ago. Josh Gordon rollin up to Century LInks Field like

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The toots was the dumb part about the title

You know what's dumb? I have to watch Niner games at 2 or 5am Monday mornings cos I'm stationed all the way in bumf**k Japan defending ingrates' 1st amendment right to post troll s**t from their mom's basement back in the US....so dumb

I've gotten over it.
Your racism makes so much sense now
SeaAdarall SeaThots
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Losing Qwon is huge but I like Shanny at home with 10 days to prepare. Sherman is pissed with the 'D's latest performance and won't want to be embarrassed by his former team. I think we come out with a solid win in this one. Game 2 vs. the Cheathawks in their house not so sure though.

Since it's week 17, I hope the seeding will be determined so we can use it as a bye-week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Can the Hawks be run on? I think this might be the best way to beat them. Keep Wilson off the field.

I think we win easily.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalniner:
Man, bummed about Kwon...every year, injuries put a downer on our season

I think here on out Jimmy and the offense will need to score more points and sustain long drives to keep the other offense off the field. SpecificallySEA, GB, and NO when we play them.
Bosa and the boys need to hit little russel and our run game needs to continue rollin. the fact that Jimmy just put up a gem last night gives them something else to worry about. hopefully Kwon doesnt leave us open too bad in the middle.
Exactly how did Joe Fann end up with the Cheathawks this year? Why'd you go do the darkside Joe?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Who in the right fvcking mind ok'd Sea Toots?!

Mods?! Im looking at all y'all especially English who likes to be the gestapo of NT change the title to Seahawks, lets not become "those" fans

You're obviously one of "those" bandwagon fans if you don't know the reference lol

These fans in NT dont know about me janks, i cant with posters in NT which is why i stay in the Lot where the REAL fans talk football
Share 49ersWebzone