There are 635 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CAROLINA PANTHERS - 2019 Game 7
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:35 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
First off.. thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the fires.. I am originally from Forestville in Sonoma County... plus, there's a new nasty looking fire in Vallejo. That being said.. is there any talk of cancelling the game today?
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:38 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,419
Originally posted by CainanUK:First off.. thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the fires.. I am originally from Forestville in Sonoma County... plus, there's a new nasty looking fire in Vallejo. That being said.. is there any talk of cancelling the game today?
Nope.
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:39 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by CainanUK:First off.. thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the fires.. I am originally from Forestville in Sonoma County... plus, there's a new nasty looking fire in Vallejo. That being said.. is there any talk of cancelling the game today?
Not that I heard of, but the air quality is s**t. Even in Midtown Sacramento where I am the air quality is s**t and there are warnings... I think it's too late to cancel the game?
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:41 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by CainanUK:
First off.. thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the fires.. I am originally from Forestville in Sonoma County... plus, there's a new nasty looking fire in Vallejo. That being said.. is there any talk of cancelling the game today?
Not that I heard of, but the air quality is s**t. Even in Midtown Sacramento where I am the air quality is s**t and there are warnings... I think it's too late to cancel the game?
Wouldn't expect a sellout today when people are more worried about losing everything they own.
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:44 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by CainanUK:Wouldn't expect a sellout today when people are more worried about losing everything they own.
Sucks bad, but I think only wine country is impacted right now. Should be a good crowd today, still
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:47 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
I-80 now closed in both directions at the Carquinez Bridge... Caltrans saying indefinite closure.
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:47 AM
- da209
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,404
I have 49$ on a bobble head if anyone wants to sell. I can Venmo or have my friend meet up at stadium!!
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:57 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by CainanUK:I-80 now closed in both directions at the Carquinez Bridge... Caltrans saying indefinite closure.
Holy f**k that looks insane. I drive that route several times a month. Man, I'm tired of these f**king fires. You're right, definitely will impact attendance
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:59 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Winds won't help.
Heading out to Levi's as we speak.....and let me tell you. It is WINDY all through the valley and bay area. Today's game will be interesting.
— JD w/HawkHaterTV (@HawkHaterTV) October 27, 2019
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:01 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
You know what stopped Bruce Lee? A bullet. 'merica.
Our bullet will be Kwon Alexander.
Our bullet will be Kwon Alexander.
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:01 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by NCommand:Winds won't help.
Heading out to Levi's as we speak.....and let me tell you. It is WINDY all through the valley and bay area. Today's game will be interesting.
— JD w/HawkHaterTV (@HawkHaterTV) October 27, 2019
Lucky he left early or he woulda been f**ked getting to Levi's
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:10 AM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Looks like it is going to be another weird game like the Redskins game. Probably won't see any passes unless they are very short.
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:14 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,854
Go 49ers
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:18 AM
- Regina
- Veteran
- Posts: 441
Canada is excited
Oct 27, 2019 at 11:19 AM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,772
Lets crush these chuckle f**ks.
