LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

The Next Man Up Thread MVP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The Next Man Up Thread MVP

These guys deserved their own thread. Who's your MVP
Peter Shrager (GMFB show) at start of season had Buck as his player for MVP (D). Just lately he has had to recalibrate because now it's a race between Nick Bose...on the same DL. Now there is a place to start with both guys. One has to admit...they be good.

Additionally, Coach of the yr....Kyle

GM of the yr....John Lynch.

Year is not over yet but those are great places to start. It's been yrs when we had anyone that even remotely approached the stature, but ....well, hey...you have to believe your lyin' eyes.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 24, 2019 at 7:26 PM ]
Skule all the way because he replaced a Niner legend, at a super crucial position.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Peter Shrager (GMFB show) at start of season had Buck as his player for MVP (D). Just lately he has had to recalibrate because now it's a race between Nick Bose...on the same DL. Now there is a place to start with both guys. One has to admit...they be good.

Additionally, Coach of the yr....Kyle

GM of the yr....John Lynch.

Woah, slow your roll paso, this the next man up MVP
Ah...misread it . Have to give it in a tie to rotational DL guys.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Skule all the way because he replaced a Niner legend, at a super crucial position.

I haven't voted yet, can't decide between Skule or Moseley
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
T.Moore LOL
  • Jiks
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This.
* reads title: the next "man" thread mvp

Skule has legitimately put his name in the running for heir apparent at a premium position. Talk about "valuable!"

• Mayor
  • Veteran
I would say it's Skule because after what he showed in preseason he made a huge step up.
EMAN is playing well but skules job is way harder. Skule should take this running away.
  • dj43
I have to say Skule because of the position he plays, however, Brunskill has played just as well on the other end.
Originally posted by dj43:
I have to say Skule because of the position he plays, however, Brunskill has played just as well on the other end.

This
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by dj43:

This

I would've agreed but not after the Washington game he got pushed around so badly and he was missing blocks all day
Share 49ersWebzone