There are 278 users in the forums

Clete Blakeman crew (of Lions-Packers infamy) assigned to Niners-Skins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course...
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Of course...

If they are 49ers fans, it will be ok. Seems like they were Packer fans last night. lol
Originally posted by pd24:
Of course...

If they are 49ers fans, it will be ok. Seems like they were Packer fans last night. lol

were f**ked, they need us to lose since were the top seed in the NFC now. Luckily the redskins are so bad they probably wont capitalize.
Hopefully we make them a non factor by taking care of business early.

Yeah, could be a blessing in disguise as they will be under increased scrutiny next week not to f**k up and will be extra timid to call bogus calls...prob why they got such a likely lopsided game to officiate
At least it's not Boger
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Hopefully we make them a non factor by taking care of business early.

Prray for that one.

They were atrocious!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
At least it's not Boger

man . he is bad. ok. i swear on the first so call bad call. i saw the lions lineman do a old fashioned head slap. could be wrong. but of course the no pass interference call and the second hands to the head thing was super bad
Did you guys see that Aaron Rodgers supposed TD Throw? Its so fuken biased and stupid there was literally video evidence of the catch being made short of the endzone and they just give them the TD. So much for the "ALL scoring plays are reviewed" bs... Don't even get me started on this other horrendous game changing calls. This is the only thing that actually makes me nervous when we go against the qbs that goodell loves.
If this game is close enough for the refs to be the difference then we probably didn't play well enough to deserve the win anyway.

Im sure it was the refs that made detriot kick 5 fgs

Yeah, could be a blessing in disguise as they will be under increased scrutiny next week not to f**k up and will be extra timid to call bogus calls...prob why they got such a likely lopsided game to officiate

What are done to refs who f**k up game calls?
I thought the league just issues an apology to the teAm and there's very little Repercussion to the ref...
Gotta wonder the motivation here..
Originally posted by lamontb:

So you feel the refs had zero influence on the outcome of this game...
Lol
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by lamontb:

So you feel the refs had zero influence on the outcome of this game...
Lol

Aaron rodgers extended those drives converting crucial 3rd downs in the 4th quarter too right.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Aaron rodgers extended those drives converting crucial 3rd downs in the 4th quarter too right.

Also lions were never interfered with in their critical drives
Share 49ersWebzone