LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Quest for Six

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We manhandled the NFC champs. We have a championship caliber D. I think its appropriate to bring this up.

This team is no longer under the radar.
Prepare for the bandwagon fans
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Prepare for the bandwagon fans

Oh, they'll be coming out of the woodwork.
Surprised this isn't a hot thread. WE ARE IN A SUPERBOWL RUN PEOPLE! HELOOOOOOO

Quest for six starts tomorrow, ONCE AGAIN!

What a time to be alive.
Let's win tomorrow and we'll officially be on a quest for six!
Let's GO!!!!!

It started when they hired Kyle Shanahan off a SB team in 2017
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 10, 2020 at 12:42 PM ]
Been on board this train since Lynch and Shanahan arrived. Just a matter of time.
We can get to the Super Bowl. We may win it. Seattle presents a tough challenge in the NFC Championship game. I think we beat Green Bay by a wider margin if it is them. Kansas City and Baltimore are monumental challenges. Mahomes has one of the best deep balls in the league. He is pretty mobile too. Lamar Jackson is just hell dealing with running around. Both those teams scare me a lot in a Super Bowl match up. But we can possibly beat them too.

The hardest match ups for us in no particular specific order are Seattle, Kansas City, Baltimore. If we play our best and don't fall into a trap game or lay an egg we should beat the rest.
That phrase is doomed. Stop saying it.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Been on board this train since Lynch and Shanahan arrived. Just a matter of time.

yep.

http://www.eventcountdown.com/super-bowl-countdown-clock.html#y_2020_m_2_d_2_h_0_mn_0_z_0_n_Super%20Bowl%202020
Originally posted by Niners_D:
http://www.eventcountdown.com/super-bowl-countdown-clock.html#y_2020_m_2_d_2_h_0_mn_0_z_0_n_Super%20Bowl%202020

San Fran-SIX-co

(Still waiting to use this since 2013...it was gonna be San Fran 6-0 )
While I agree with the sentiment, I really really really hope the team and any players do not officially use the phrase.

The dust has more than settled on the Harbaugh years, let that phrase stay in those times.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
San Fran-SIX-co

(Still waiting to use this since 2013...it was gonna be San Fran 6-0 )

Share 49ersWebzone