LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2019 Game 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A 49ers win today puts them three games ahead of the Rams in the loss column, plus a head to head tie breaker. Would such a commanding lead at this point almost make the Rams only hope for a post season spot the wildcard? We can bury them now. Please let that happen.
Defense gonna have to win this one. Offense will have to do just enough.

With that said, it is totally winnable
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I see Shanny relying on a heavy run game with some PA sprinkled in.
This is the game Jimmy comes to play and I think Pettis is going to really step up.
Game day!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Game day!!!!

Also going to need good plays from special teams. Richie better catch the ball and would love to see him break one to the house.
Yes.
Everyone is saying the 49ers havent beaten anyone one good. Meanwhile the Pats have a heavyweight challenge up ahead with the terrifying new york jets up ahead
Originally posted by BlackGoat49:
Everyone is saying the 49ers havent beaten anyone one good. Meanwhile the Pats have a heavyweight challenge up ahead with the terrifying new york jets up ahead

They should be the consensus #1 if they can beat the Jets team and mono

We win today and I'm pretty positive Cleveland continues there up and down year and does us a solid and beats Seattle
Go 49ers!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Let's gooooooooo
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Let's keep it rolling!!!

This is a kyle "pull out the big dick" moment....he's gonna have to coach the s**t out of this game. Kittle banged up hurts a ton on top of everything else.

Mullens is starting?
Good teams win big games. This is a big game. Let's do it.
Share 49ersWebzone