LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Playoff implications and possibilities, postgame week 5. @ Rams.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Especially if we're coming out at 5-0 with a big win against one of the top contenders in the NFCWest. I would love to see the 49ers come out undefeated. Its so awesome to even start thinking playoffs, but I am. This is a statement game and 5-0 sounds so good for our 49ers. I effn love it.

Sounds kind of unreal that I'm believing we can win this game. And the NFC is going to take notice no matter what in how the west is going to be one. I think we got a great chance to win tomorrow.

I dont think the Niners are going away anytime soon from their winning ways and San Francisco be taking stakes in the NFC playoff run. I think we are witnessing a top team this year fellas.

We cant get hit with much more in injuries but if we can stay healthy, we have a lot of great play in quite a few categories.

Need to fix the kicking game. (WTF was that last week. I don't even know who got injured at this point. All of them?

-5 more NFC west games.
-we play against Carolina, New Orleans, Packers, which all have scenarios in play. Still Washington to play as well, then home against the Falcons in week 15 before closing against Rams and @Seattle. That sounds like you could argue that nothing will be decided until those last two weeks. We need to get up in the standings early because we have no more weeks off until Dec. 29th. That sounds crazy to me. It needs to change for not-so-early byes in the season.

I'm so ready to ride with this beast of what the Niners are showing and how good we can be. I just want to say "we're undefeated" after tomorrow. "One more week, please let us be undefeated!"!

Let's go Niners!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Oct 12, 2019 at 9:45 PM ]
I think this thread will get more postings on monday :)
probably. If I had to bet, lol. That's what it's for. I'm glad I already seen the final though, so I'm allowed to post now
Way toooooooooo early
  • Kyzen
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ac75b4a2-1185-43b1-8202-8ab57be96f20
[ Edited by Kyzen on Oct 13, 2019 at 8:06 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by wailers15:
Way toooooooooo early

This
Shanahan has coached on a team that started 5-0 and still missed playoffs. Let's pump the breaks and hope the wins keep piling up for now long season to go.
  • thl408
yes, it's far too early to be talking about the playoffs. but, since this is the internet and there's still an hour before the early games start......

If the team stays healthy, they will be getting some of the best players on the team back from injury and fresh right in time for the playoff push. Spoon, Staley, Trent, Hurd, Glinch, and Juice could all be getting back within a few weeks of each other.

Originally posted by thl408:

Love it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Hmmm! What can I say, there always has to be a first to see what's going on.
You can start talking playoffs. The team isn't going away and might be the best team in the NFC. Saints are pretty good too.
Share 49ersWebzone