LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CLEVELAND BROWNS - 2019 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Game Day!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Hold the line!
Kitchens already crying to the zebras about holding on OBJ for the next game against the Niners...FU Kitchens, your Browns gonna get the beatdown
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Kitchens already crying to the zebras about holding on OBJ for the next game against the Niners...FU Kitchens, your Browns gonna get the beatdown

Where'd you see that?
Originally posted by genus49:

Where'd you see that?

Read it in an article last week. He'd complained about holding on OBJ in the last game, so obviously he wants the zebra to look for it against the Niners
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 7, 2019 at 6:30 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:

Where'd you see that?

Read it in an article last week. He'd complained about holding on OBJ in the last game, so obviously he wants the zebra to look for it against the Niners

As long as refs call it fair (if that's possible) for both teams, bring it on.
Niners are about to whoop that ass!!!
OBJ didn't have a catch until late in the 4th with about 4 minutes left. He doesn't seemed 100% healthy. Landry doing the heavy lifting.
f**king finally. I feel like we haven't played in forever.
I have a feeling Kittle is going to have a big game.

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
f**king finally. I feel like we haven't played in forever.

Team will definitely be well rested. Won't be surprised if they play too fast in the start. Just hope Kyle doesn't have JG throwing 30 yarders for his first few throws. Jimmy a rhythm guy. Get him some quick screens and stuff for the flow.
Soooooo much wood

Let's kick their ass!
Gonna pound the rock today! Running game will be huge
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Game Day!!!

Tonight we start opening eyes
Share 49ersWebzone