LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Excellent Cap Article

Shop Find 49ers gear online
meh, the article wasnt that great and i prefer to get my cap info from(insert one of ABs rival cap peoples websites)
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/10/3/20895413/49ers-salary-cap

Easy read and explains WHY we won't go out and make a superstar splash like Ramsey.

Thoughts??

Thank you LasVegasWally, that is my work.

AB, you've done excellent work for years on the subject of Niners salary cap - you're a great voice of reason on this stuff and you're appreciated!

Thanks, that means the world to hear, much appreciated.
Originally posted by slaykweer:
meh, the article wasnt that great and i prefer to get my cap info from(insert one of ABs rival cap peoples websites)

The only rival website is Spotrac, and they've been stealing both Mine and OTCs numbers for years, but to each their own, I've been doing this since the mid 2000s.

The only rival website is Spotrac, and they've been stealing both Mine and OTCs numbers for years, but to each their own, I've been doing this since the mid 2000s.

do the numbers belong to you, if not how can it be stealing
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Tartt and Mckinnon should be cut with no questions asked. I'd cut Williams as well. Juice's new contract needs to be in 3 million a year range. I think AA is gonna push to the 12/13 million dollar range. Seems like we can wait another year to extend Kittle. I have no issues paying him what he wants. Tomlinson and Person aren't really making a ton. If we can find suitable replacements then I'm all for letting them go. And I would call Ramsey a long term fix not a quick fix. If they traded for him it wouldn't be just for the rest of the year. They can always make the money work. My issue is giving up 2 1sts for him.

I don't get why y'all want to dump Tartt. He's been very solid this year, hasn't given up any big plays, does his job, and does dirty work that helps other guys look good.

3 solid games shouldn't get you 4 million a year. The guy has been often injured, often out of position, taking bad angles, and dropping easy int's the last 3 years. I'd prefer an upgrade.

Not saying he still doesn't have to prove himself the rest of the way, more, he hasn't had band angles, dropping INT's or missed any time due to injury yet. Again, I realize there's a lot of football still left to be played but I've liked what I've seen of him on the film. In this new W9 alignment, we ask a lot of dirty work from our box safety and he's risen to the challenge.

AWAY WITH YOU!!! AB is a 9er treasure and should be valued at every turn

In 2009 I would publish numbers that I got from sources on my website, and the next day they showed up on Spotrac. That's called stealing, they also steal OverTheCap.com's numbers.

In 2009 I would publish numbers that I got from sources on my website, and the next day they showed up on Spotrac. That's called stealing, they also steal OverTheCap.com's numbers.

i didnt know about any of that, or what you mean by 'sources' however i do like spotrac a lot among other sites that do good work keeping me informed about salary cap info, never really seen your site but im keeping a close eye on it

if they steal from you than thats not right

im gonna think this over a bit

Is it really stealing when you just get your numbers from an old login to the players association portal?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Is it really stealing when you just get your numbers from an old login to the players association portal?

I don't get them from the NFLPA site, I get them from legit NFL sources.

Lol ok

Lol ok

Believe what you want, I really dont care, I've been doubted since I joined the WZ and posted cap stuff, I honestly don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

Lol ok

Believe what you want, I really dont care, I've been doubted since I joined the WZ and posted cap stuff, I honestly don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

I actually gave you the original players association portal information. Will send them an anonymous tip to audit their security.

Lol ok

I actually gave you the original players association portal information. Will send them an anonymous tip to audit their security.

Umm no you didn't. Go ahead and contact them, their security is good, I don't have access to their database.
  • dj43
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/10/3/20895413/49ers-salary-cap

Easy read and explains WHY we won't go out and make a superstar splash like Ramsey.

Thoughts??

Good stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone