There are 174 users in the forums

Division rival hate.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
50 Lamburger
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Lambs looking real suspect. All you gotta do is pressure Goff and he folds like a napkin. Lots of yards and passes, but TOs and just overall unclutch play. Dude turns the ball over a bunch.

Their D looking really average, too.

They're very beatable and I dont think us beating them really proves anything about us we dont already know.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
A Cawksucker and a Lamb walk into a bar and immediately slip into the restroom together.....

I hope we get a tie game #TNF #NoWinSituation
Originally posted by LVJay:
A Cawksucker and a Lamb walk into a bar and immediately slip into the restroom together.....

I hope we get a tie game #TNF #NoWinSituation

I hate the lambs, tards and seacawks, is this the thread where I can vent this?
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I hate the lambs, tards and seacawks, is this the thread where I can vent this?

My fantasy football team name is AquuverRunsThruit 😛 and imagine if we had Staley and Witherspoon it would be hands down a pretty easy assessment. They are lucky they do f have our injuries bc that could mean the division and a potential bye week
lmao the team's subreddit are calling the Seahawks the b***h pigeons.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
lmao the team's subreddit are calling the Seahawks the b***h pigeons.

lmao

I do not root for the other teams in the division but I don't actually hate them. I do dislike seahawk fans though after they threw popcorn at Bowman when he was being carted off the field during the NFCCG. I know it was only a few fans that participated in that but I can never forgive them.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I do not root for the other teams in the division but I don't actually hate them. I do dislike seahawk fans though after they threw popcorn at Bowman when he was being carted off the field during the NFCCG. I know it was only a few fans that participated in that but I can never forgive them.

Can't get on board with this lol

told you guys the Rams weren't exactly what their record showed. Goff/their offense has looked like ass the entire season
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
told you guys the Rams weren't exactly what their record showed. Goff/their offense has looked like ass the entire season

The SB exposed them.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

The SB exposed them.

oh yeah, you were the one I was trying to tell. from an unbiased opinion after watching them

The SB exposed them.

oh yeah, you were the one I was trying to tell. from an unbiased opinion after watching them

The SB exposed them.

it definitely says more about us as a team I feel like watching the Rams get absolutely run over on defense passing-wise. If we're 'pretenders', what does that make the Rams? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone