LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Free safety issues

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Earl Thomas was at fault for biting up on Mecole Hardemans TD vs KC.

yeah but if Earl were here, he'd be playing in the same defense he's played in his whole career, not a new one in baltimore
Actually wouldn't mind giving DJ Reed a try back there if the bad angles continued on Moore's part
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Jimmy Ward.........".

.......after the bye/must stay healthy
Does Rashad Jones want out of MIA yet ? Lol stir the pot up a lil bit..
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for 24karat49er.
It woulda been nice to have Minkah lol. But i still have faith in,Moore hopefully he cleans up his mistakes during the bye all he had to do,wss run juju outta bounds smh lol
Everyone gets beaten from time to time. Remember he is technically a rookie. He hasn't really been bad as far as I can tell. A few mental slips. For the most part he has been near the ball. What I would like to see is him flying in to pick off passes that have been tipped or overthrown when the QB is pressured.

As far as bringing in other players, not right now. Plus everyone thinks it is that simple. Some would rather sit out than sign a one year contract like Berry, especially not with his recent injury history. Others are not worth the money they think they deserve. Others, the coaching staff probably don't they fit. Many times fans put names out simply because they are familiar names but are not good. If they were that good, they would have been signed already
[ Edited by WildBill on Sep 23, 2019 at 12:20 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Too bad that there wasn't anyone decent available in FA this past off season

Earl Thomas was at fault for biting up on Mecole Hardemans TD vs KC.

I didnt see the Baltimore/KC game, but this is hilarious if true. Folks are reaching to find something to pick on the team about. The well of bad things is drying up.
Well whether some like it or not I do think Ward will be starting after the bye, unless of course he gets hurt before then
Tavarius Moore as our starting FS is fine. He will only get better. I don't want Ward back there
Originally posted by 24karat49er:
It woulda been nice to have Minkah lol. But i still have faith in,Moore hopefully he cleans up his mistakes during the bye all he had to do,wss run juju outta bounds smh lol

IMO minkah is a much better slot DB that FS.

So that was Moore who took that poor angle on the Ju Ju TD
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yes, from the position Moore was at and the route to the sideline JuJu took, that missed tackle could've happen to anyone. The main person at fault on that JuJu TD is Witherspoon, who looked like he tried to go for the ball instead of securing the tackle then got shrugged off. Anyway I'm sure they'll learn from this, no need to bring in a replacement yet.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yes, from the position Moore was at and the route to the sideline JuJu took, that missed tackle could've happen to anyone. The main person at fault on that JuJu TD is Witherspoon, who looked like he tried to go for the ball instead of securing the tackle then got shrugged off. Anyway I'm sure they'll learn from this, no need to bring in a replacement yet.

Considering that one play was like a third of PITT's total offensive production, that's not a bad day.

They got like 2/3 or their passing yards and half their total offensive production on that one juju play and the double move on Verrett.

Our defense is just fine.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Considering that one play was like a third of PITT's total offensive production, that's not a bad day.

They got like 2/3 or their passing yards and half their total offensive production on that one juju play and the double move on Verrett.

Our defense is just fine.

Take away that JuJu TD and their offense looked like garbage even with that TD pass over Verrett. 5 turnovers and this game should've been a Steelers blowout, 49ers were just not getting the bounce of the ball. This team is set, not sure what position you could upgrade right now without giving up 1st round pick.
Share 49ersWebzone