-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,859
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:
Garoppolo is not good
this is only his 11th nfl start
-
Brooklyn9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 250
The game is not enjoyable to watch anymore. I might walk like Luck.
-
pdizo916
- Member
-
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Kyle needs to rip all of the team a new one about penalties. I would come down hard on the players who are not focused on the rules.
Some of the penalties are phantom. But I agree that this team needs to do better.
-
Crown
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 37,244
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
JG no longer looks special. Doesn't seem to be reading the field well and looks to make rash decisions at times.
Hard to look special when every time the niners score, refs call a ticky tack penalty.
He's alao been off for a year
-
mutant-man49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,976
2 of the 3 TDs called back have been bs calls
-
Baldie
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 25,544
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Kyle is not happy with Jimmy.
Jimmy isnt even the problem. Its the horrific penalty issues. Garoppolo has 2 TD passes called back today.
I would have to agree. That mostart and Kittle would be TD's were nice
-
jreff22
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,409
This is why they should play preseason games
-
kingkong916
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 328
Garbage playcalling
-
BYisGod
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,256
I'd like everyone to watch Jimmy's eyes when he drops back. From what I'm seeing, he GLUED on his first read.
-
Ark49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,208
Originally posted by NCommand:
Bucs defense night and day different.
Todd Bowles is a great DC, improves every defense he has ever been in charge of. Wish he was ours
-
dmax
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,900
THE MAN
-
Califm5
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,403
And this was our "easy game" ...
-
NYniner85
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by badguy_1:
Mullens time at half 
I say yes....IM NOT JOKING
No, just no. Matter of fact, f**k no.
Right...if not for the flags Jimmy's stats would be a lot better
-
Waterbear
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 18,527
Mostert need more playing time
-
OhioNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,482
I can't watch the game so I'll take everyone's word on the horrible stare down on the pick 6. And they have to run the ball or they probably lose. But if you think these flag happy refs aren't messing with the flow of both teams and certainly our offense you're wrong. Officiating is killing the league no matter what the circumstances or what rule changes they make to "improve" things in the offseason. All the "Mullens time" people it's not all on Jimmy. The pick 6, yes. But no matter who is in at QB the situation would be the same. And Jimmy at least has a better chance than Mullens of making something out of nothing, who we all like but who has a wet noodle of an arm by NFL standards.