There are 264 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Disp
  • Veteran
This dude and K'waun Williams are playing out of their minds right now. How was he an UDFA? Absolute baller!
ProBowler
How about Moseley last night? Stepping up and playing like that in a big game on the big stage. Him and Greenlaw...young D talent showing what they've got, making plays, and gaining valuable experience in big games. Moseley has been a find at CB!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This guy is a baller. I told y'all before Moseley >>> wisherspoon
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
One less thing to worry about when Sherman is done.
  • dj43
Originally posted by susweel:
This guy is a baller. I told y'all before Moseley >>> wisherspoon

No, he is very good but not better. Witherspoon still has a slightly higher rating. You are just forgetting how good AW was at the beginning of the season.

Good problem to have. Now, let's make certain Witherspoon is completely healthy and ready unlike the OTs last night.
I think it's hard to just throw Ahkello back on the field right away because of how Eman is playing. Dude is playing so damn good, this is a great problem to have. One thing that goes unnoticed is his physicality, he comes up flying and isn't afraid to tackle. Didn't get punked by DK or JG when he was on the field. He's shown extreme promise. Lovin this kid right now.
baller!!! how do we sit him when Witherspoon comes back????
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

I really hope he doesn't. Witherspoon played great. Moseley is playing better.

We saw how this worked out with Staley and McGlinchey last night.

STICK WITH WHAT WORKS.

This really bothers me. Witherspoon hasn't been a big game CB IIRC...what I saw last night was special from EMan.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Dumb move.
Originally posted by NCommand:
This really bothers me. Witherspoon hasn't been a big game CB IIRC...what I saw last night was special from EMan.

E-man has been playing lights out. I really wouldnt know what to do here but maybe he gets back in and we see a drop off the next 2-3 games or so I saw we make a switch back. Same goes for our tackles as that was realllllly ugly from them
Originally posted by susweel:

Dumb move.

It is for sure not the smartest move. Why can't we ease these guys back into games?

Have them split reps to start and prove they are better before getting their jobs back.

Even if you think he shouldn't lose his job make them split reps even if you start them symbolically. Until he proves capable.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Don't do it. Besides one play in Arizona the secondary is really gelling.
Share 49ersWebzone