There are 297 users in the forums
Which current player jersey would you get?
Which current player jersey would you get?
May 13, 2019 at 8:49 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,781
I voted for Buckner. Hes been our anchor of the team and consistent. Jimmy maybe good/flashy, but at the moment hes another injury from being the next Jimmy ward.
May 13, 2019 at 8:54 PM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Buckner or Kittle.
May 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Dman11
- Veteran
- Posts: 169
Wishnowsky
May 17, 2019 at 12:01 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
Bosa - it will be a classic as he becomes one of the premiere ER in the NFL for many years
May 17, 2019 at 12:01 PM
- OsBoogie
- Veteran
- Posts: 887
actually recently bought a Kittle and Pettis. Buckner game jerseys were sold out.
I would definitely get a Staley. I have to wait to see Deebo play before I get that one.
I would definitely get a Staley. I have to wait to see Deebo play before I get that one.
May 17, 2019 at 12:04 PM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by Dman11:
Wishnowsky