LISTEN: 49ers Drafted For Now And The Future →

There are 104 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
If ya'll think Kittle wants crazy money wait till 2023 when Bosa is in his 5th yr option what he'll want, more than Mack, more than Donald. $22M+

I'm dreading it.
If ya'll think Kittle wants crazy money wait till 2023 when Bosa is in his 5th yr option what he'll want, more than Mack, more than Donald. $22M+

Sweet. We r already worrying about this? It ain't cheap being really good, sucking ass on the other hand, can be done cheaply.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Sweet. We r already worrying about this? It ain't cheap being really good, sucking ass on the other hand, can be done cheaply.

I'm hoping we can throw in an incentive by paying him in the top 10 but asking him to take a little less because we signed his brother. Wouldn't that be the freakin dream. Say hey you guys could save money by living together and commuting together ect. Winning a sb together...
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

I'm dreading it.

Me too. I agree, more than Donald for sure. But if we can sign Kittle, Greenlaw, Warner -- and whoever else of our foundational players all on heavily frontloaded contracts -- paying Bosa shouldn't be a real big problem.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I have no problems signing Bosa for a big fat contract.
He´s the one player in the team that deserves it the most with probably Garoppolo.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdc20:
He´s the one player in the team that deserves it the most with probably Garoppolo.

Big fat contract is what he's going to get.

100% fine with that, he'll be the best player at his position by far.
Maybe he could share half of his contract to bring his brother and play with him?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frenchfan:
Maybe he could share half of his contract to bring his brother and play with him?

As a younger brother myself I know good and damn well if me and my bro did the exact same job I'm doing everything possible to make sure I make more than him.
I'm starting to worry about who we'll draft in 2025. It's never to early to start worrying about what the front office will do.

Probably more since the new TV contract income will make the cap go up. But it should also free up plenty of money to hopefully get Bosa signed.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:

100% fine with that, he'll be the best player at his position by far.

Yeah, I have no problem of him getting his.

Jimmy is a FA in 2023

however if hes still our franchise qb he would have received an extension before then
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Jimmy is a FA in 2023

however if hes still our franchise qb he would have received an extension before then

Agree, and Paraag's pattern is to front load the hell out of those big ticket contracts. We don't really need to worry about Bosa's contract till probably a year or two from the time he becomes a free agent from his rookie contract. If we get the Kittle contract right - and get around a 4 year contract - that will take you to about around 2025 which is where the Bosa contract will be discussed and extended/negotiated.
Lets Go Bosa!

Time to get the Defensive Player Of The Year Award!
Share 49ersWebzone