There are 143 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
There isn't anything that you'll learn at medical school that you can't just google. One doesn't need to get a PhD to know as much as any doctor these days. I bet I can find a YouTube video for how to perform any surgery. It's only the lack of access to the equipment that would hold you back.

I used to think you were here having a laugh at other people's expense, now I have no doubt of your stubborn bias!

I hope Bosa is feeling as good as he looks, but don't mind him missing 2-3 weeks if that means he's back 100%
Kittleskittle you are an absolute troll and sound ridiculous. Only thing holding you back from completing major surgery is the equipment? Not knowing which organ is which. Steady hand. The know how to stop internal bleeding when you accidentally hit an artery. What about replacing a heart? Or taking out a kidney. Stoping internal bleeding from a car crash victim. Could you read the monitors to ensure your patient doesn't die on the table from low blood pressure? Dude you have to be a 12 year old child that thinks he knows everything. If not get some help cause you have obviously lost it.
I been on you tube all day and I feel comfortable saying if anybody needs any surgery just hit up my inbox. I'm ready. I accept all insurance just need that co pay before we start. I also perform dental work. And I do mani's and pedi's on Sunday's.
Dr. Kittleskittle just solved the problem we have with our shortage of doctors. They can now sit on their ass in front of a computer for a few hours and get that degree. No more wasting 9 or 10 years and racking up thousands of dollars in tuition debt. It's so simple I don't know why nobody thought of it before. I now know how to supplement my income in my retirement years. Thanks Dr. Skittlekittle!!
You know how you read some guys and get the impression they're 15 years old ...................
My wife's husband is a doctor he said Bosa is out until the bye, I know what I'm talking about
Originally posted by lamontb:
I been on you tube all day and I feel comfortable saying if anybody needs any surgery just hit up my inbox. I'm ready. I accept all insurance just need that co pay before we start. I also perform dental work. And I do mani's and pedi's on Sunday's.

LMAO
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What you fail to realize is YOU don't know the exact diagnoses of the injury. NO WHERE in the media has the medical staff labeled it a straight up "high ankle sprain" like most have also stated there are grades to that as well.

When you have "elements" of a high ankle sprain, you have a high ankle sprain.

Only the severity is in question.

There is no "straight up" diagnoses or anything like that. That type of wording isint referencing anything in the medical field.

That's really the end of it.
[ Edited by Innovative49 on Aug 19, 2019 at 8:21 AM ]

Originally posted by Alex04221989:
Kittleskittle you are an absolute troll and sound ridiculous. Only thing holding you back from completing major surgery is the equipment? Not knowing which organ is which. Steady hand. The know how to stop internal bleeding when you accidentally hit an artery. What about replacing a heart? Or taking out a kidney. Stoping internal bleeding from a car crash victim. Could you read the monitors to ensure your patient doesn't die on the table from low blood pressure? Dude you have to be a 12 year old child that thinks he knows everything. If not get some help cause you have obviously lost it.

Woah, woah, I didn't say I knew how to do that stuff. I said I could learn how to do it by watching YouTube tutorials, which is true.

I didn't realize we had so many actual doctors here that would be offended by the implication that you could learn similar things from watching YouTube as you could from spending $100,000+ to go to medical school.

Originally posted by Innovative49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What you fail to realize is YOU don't know the exact diagnoses of the injury. NO WHERE in the media has the medical staff labeled it a straight up "high ankle sprain" like most have also stated there are grades to that as well.

When you have "elements" of a high ankle sprain, you have a high ankle sprain.

Only the severity is in question.

There is no "straight up" diagnoses or anything like that. That type of wording isint referencing anything in the medical field.

That's really the end of it.

Exactly. When Lynch came on the radio and said there were elements of a high ankle sprain he was trying to sugar coat it, but elements of a high ankle sprain means high ankle sprain.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
My wife's husband is a doctor he said Bosa is out until the bye, I know what I'm talking about

Tell me more about your lifestyle bruh.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Tell me more about your lifestyle bruh.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Originally posted by Alex04221989:

Hey I played the Surgeon Simulator game. I'm good to go on heart transplants and brain surgery. Anyone want to be my first patient?

I stayed at Motel 6 and had internet access. I want in.
[ Edited by mojave45 on Aug 19, 2019 at 9:05 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone