There are 326 users in the forums
DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" NO POLITICS
Oct 4, 2026 at 6:33 AM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,849
Dude washed, is never healthy like his brother, he good when he plays but when is the last time he played a full season? I'd honestly trade him with the last year on his contract for any young good pass rusher like verse
Oct 4, 2026 at 6:46 AM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,556
Washed? Lol it's a f**king calf strain
Oct 4, 2026 at 7:32 AM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,094
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Probably better for Bosa that he doesn't play a lot of games during the regular season. Maybe bring him in for the important ones, but the goal is to make sure he is ready to go for the Post Season.
How we sit for the Playoffs will depend on how we do in the regular season. Without Bosa's pressure, this defense is not the same. Just look at all the effort being expended to find other ways to do what he can do.
We will see, team did well without him last season.
The defense had a problem with pressure all season long without him. Team won in spite of it.
THIS
You sure?
Positive
Oct 4, 2026 at 7:45 AM
- GunsUp240G
- Member
- Posts: 138
Originally posted by Montana:
Washed? Lol it's a f**king calf strain
I wonder if its more about them just resting him a lot. If it was a younger player with not much of a injury history that he would be back sooner. I think they are going to rest him as much as they can this year. I expect him against Seattle though since that is a very important game.
Oct 4, 2026 at 8:20 AM
- CatchMaster80
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,762
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Montana:
Washed? Lol it's a f**king calf strain
I wonder if its more about them just resting him a lot. If it was a younger player with not much of a injury history that he would be back sooner. I think they are going to rest him as much as they can this year. I expect him against Seattle though since that is a very important game.
I wouldn't say Bosa is washed. He just can't be depended on. Too many injuries have made him questionable both short and long term.
Oct 4, 2026 at 8:26 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,165
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Montana:
Washed? Lol it's a f**king calf strain
I wonder if its more about them just resting him a lot. If it was a younger player with not much of a injury history that he would be back sooner. I think they are going to rest him as much as they can this year. I expect him against Seattle though since that is a very important game.
I wouldn't say Bosa is washed. He just can't be depended on. Too many injuries have made him questionable both short and long term.
Yeah the issue is they have yet to find a reliable pass rusher that can take on those important snaps (and produce something) when Bosa is hurt…draft a quality rusher to go on the other side. Overall they've proven they can't draft legit rush rushers.
I mean have they signed a decent edge in FA ever?
Oct 4, 2026 at 8:38 AM
- pillageDatazz
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,787
Nobody will be surprised when he's suddenly all good to go next week vs teh cawkSuckers
Oct 4, 2026 at 6:18 PM
- taney71
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,081
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Nobody will be surprised when he's suddenly all good to go next week vs teh cawkSuckers
Do we know if Bosa is likely back for the Seahawks game?
Oct 5, 2026 at 8:01 AM
- glorydayz
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,641
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Nobody will be surprised when he's suddenly all good to go next week vs teh cawkSuckers
Do we know if Bosa is likely back for the Seahawks game?
He will be in & out as usual
Oct 5, 2026 at 8:52 AM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,521
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Montana:
Washed? Lol it's a f**king calf strain
I wonder if its more about them just resting him a lot. If it was a younger player with not much of a injury history that he would be back sooner. I think they are going to rest him as much as they can this year. I expect him against Seattle though since that is a very important game.
I wouldn't say Bosa is washed. He just can't be depended on. Too many injuries have made him questionable both short and long term.
Yeah the issue is they have yet to find a reliable pass rusher that can take on those important snaps (and produce something) when Bosa is hurt…draft a quality rusher to go on the other side. Overall they've proven they can't draft legit rush rushers.
I mean have they signed a decent edge in FA ever?
Agree, Kinlaw, Drake Jackson, Solomon Thomas have been disappointments. Walsh hit on two hall of famers in Fred Dean and Charles Haley right off the bat. Hopefully Height and Dugger are hits instead of misses.
Bosa has been a good pick, but injured. If ShanaLynch makes the playoffs this year, they'll be picking basically starting at the second round level talent again. They won't be able to draft a Bosa 2.0.
Oct 5, 2026 at 8:55 AM
- GunsUp240G
- Member
- Posts: 138
If Bosa does not somehow show up for the Seattle game, then I assume we won't see him until after the bye.
Oct 5, 2026 at 1:04 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,781
Bosa is a game changer for us when hes playing, unfortunately hes a game changer for the opponent when hes not playing.
Oct 5, 2026 at 4:48 PM
- HearstFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,728
KS ruled Bosa out against SEA.
Question on Bosa contract - I saw an article saying his cap hit is $54MM next year unless restructured. But if they release him to move on, then the hit is still $49MM.
How is that possible? Wouldn't his signing bonus be pro-rated annually, how could it all be piled up in 1 year?
Question on Bosa contract - I saw an article saying his cap hit is $54MM next year unless restructured. But if they release him to move on, then the hit is still $49MM.
How is that possible? Wouldn't his signing bonus be pro-rated annually, how could it all be piled up in 1 year?
Oct 5, 2026 at 6:02 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,988
Originally posted by HearstFan:idk how work even when looking at his contract details..
KS ruled Bosa out against SEA.
Question on Bosa contract - I saw an article saying his cap hit is $54MM next year unless restructured. But if they release him to move on, then the hit is still $49MM.
How is that possible? Wouldn't his signing bonus be pro-rated annually, how could it all be piled up in 1 year?
supposedly his contract ends after 2028 so the release before 6/1 in 2027 would hit us with the 49m DC.. post 6/1 saves us 32m in cap in 2027 and divides the rest of the dead cap in 2027 $22m and 2028 $27m