Phoenix... Bueller...Bueller...
Originally posted by kujon11:
Where's q?

In the Superbowl
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Where's q?

In the Superbowl

How ironic would be if the Niners were the ones to go to the Superbowl with Bosa after that 🤡 guaranteed that whoever drafts Quinnen Williams is going to the Superbowl?
Didn't get a sack last game against the worst o line in the league. I knew we should have went with Q.

You were probably getting ready to type some angry response weren't you? Bosa is the man.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 15, 2019 at 10:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
What he did to JG Wentworth in the first quarter was impressive. He just threw him onto Goff.

Its my QB Pressure and I need it now!
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Does bosa come off as dumb when he talks to the media?

Naw just super chill

Seems like a cool guy to go drinking with. Also need to include the party animal Kittle.
How ironic would be if the Niners were the ones to go to the Superbowl with Bosa after that 🤡 guaranteed that whoever drafts Quinnen Williams is going to the Superbowl?

It's funny not hearing too much from a couple posters who s**t on Bosa all through the draft and off season....crickets in this thread

Just wait 'til it happens! Oh the humanity!

Bosa has played really well. I always knew he could play and be a super star. It was just a matter of can he stay healthy or not? Can he do that consistently over time for the long haul? If he can I'm fine with having Bosa. In fact he looks great. He is great as long as he can stay healthy and stay on the field.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Bosa has played really well. I always knew he could play and be a super star. It was just a matter of can he stay healthy or not? Can he do that consistently over time for the long haul? If he can I'm fine with having Bosa. In fact he looks great. He is great as long as he can stay healthy and stay on the field.

Didn't you want to draft the guy that has missed like 4 of his 1st 6 games?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's funny not hearing too much from a couple posters who s**t on Bosa all through the draft and off season....crickets in this thread

I was not sold on Bosa by several miles. I thought the 49ers should take him, but i much preferred a trade down or Q will. Of course i understood the 49ers had to have an edge player and if you have to get one Bosa was the guy.

He was not the sexy pic to me, i was afraid he was a me first guy, who would not play hurt and would be difficult to deal with.

Every post by me was something to the effect of lay off the hype he is "ok"... i wanted him in the most lukewarm of ways.

So i was wrong on his ability and so very very very wrong on his personality. I painted him by the sins of his brother.

So lol, i eat crow with every post that calls out the haters... the dude is so not what i thought.

Bosa is an amazing team mate, and a warrior who plays hurt and is so damn skilled. There were posters screaming that... i just wasn't going to listen to it. Now that i see him.... s**t guys.... we don't give the guy enough credit for how special he is. Hell we could have spent 3 first round picks and still have gotten a bargain. I want this guy in a Niner Jersey for the next 15 seasons. The only other player i have this kind of crush on is Udonis Haslem. If you are an older Heat fan you will get how i feel about Bosa.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I was not sold on Bosa by several miles. I thought the 49ers should take him, but i much preferred a trade down or Q will. Of course i understood the 49ers had to have an edge player and if you have to get one Bosa was the guy.

He was not the sexy pic to me, i was afraid he was a me first guy, who would not play hurt and would be difficult to deal with.

Every post by me was something to the effect of lay off the hype he is "ok"... i wanted him in the most lukewarm of ways.

So i was wrong on his ability and so very very very wrong on his personality. I painted him by the sins of his brother.

So lol, i eat crow with every post that calls out the haters... the dude is so not what i thought.

Bosa is an amazing team mate, and a warrior who plays hurt and is so damn skilled. There were posters screaming that... i just wasn't going to listen to it. Now that i see him.... s**t guys.... we don't give the guy enough credit for how special he is. Hell we could have spent 3 first round picks and still have gotten a bargain. I want this guy in a Niner Jersey for the next 15 seasons. The only other player i have this kind of crush on is Udonis Haslem. If you are an older Heat fan you will get how i feel about Bosa.

Always great to be wrong in a situation like this. I thought Justin Smith was an awful FA signing...loved eating crow on that one.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Share 49ersWebzone