There are 245 users in the forums

Tevin Coleman, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
No I think they'll call up Hasty and leave that Walters kid they just signed on the practice squad

I thought he was signed to the main roster ?? Otherwise they would have brought up Hasty, its thursday basically and he is still on the PS.

They can promote up to 90 minutes before kickoff I believe. Walter was signed to the PS not active roster. They're not going into the game with just Jet and Wilson so it'll be Hasty or Walter on game day possibly a promotion in the next day or two. My bet is Hasty. Today is Wednesday btw.
I'd rather have Mostert, McKinnon and Wilson over Coleman. Add Hasty to the list if he gets an opportunity in the next couple of weeks. My bet is Hasty won't disappoint.

Hasty isnt getting called up they signed someone else

No I think they'll call up Hasty and leave that Walters kid they just signed on the practice squad

Hasty likely will get temporarily activated for game day for the next couple weeks probably, but I don't think the elevate him to the full-time active roster because Mostert should be healthy enough after a couple weeks that we wouldn't need Hasty active anymore. He would take up a potential roster spot for someone else, and we would have to cut him again to put him back on the PS.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Hasty likely will get temporarily activated for game day for the next couple weeks probably, but I don't think the elevate him to the full-time active roster because Mostert should be healthy enough after a couple weeks that we wouldn't need Hasty active anymore. He would take up a potential roster spot for someone else, and we would have to cut him again to put him back on the PS.

So can they actually activate him to the 48 on game day and not put him on the 53? That doesn't sound right. COVID rules?

So can they actually activate him to the 48 on game day and not put him on the 53? That doesn't sound right. COVID rules?

Yes, a maximum of two times. After that, in order to be on the game day active roster they have to sign him from the PS to the 53-man. Unique 2020 COVID rule, yes.

Yes, a maximum of two times. After that, in order to be on the game day active roster they have to sign him from the PS to the 53-man. Unique 2020 COVID rule, yes.

Ok, I did read that before. It took until now that it's actually happening for me to understand. Along with your explanation, of course. Thanks for the clarification
Originally posted by NYniner85:
still just ONE guy in here that feels the need to act like Coleman is something he's not

I'm telling ya he's gotta be related to Coleman, there's absolutely no other way someone sticks up for a player like he does.

OK LOL IF YOU SAY SO , players get overrated too much. You want to say Coleman aint that good, but forgot too add run game as a whole hasnt been that good and the WR'S.

No one is saying Coleman isn't good. He's just clearly not as good as Mostert. And saying he's a better receiving back than McKinnon is laughable.

You must be related to Coleman or something.
He is coming back soon , nobody outside of Mostert is doing anything. Shanahan is definitely using him if he comes back next week
They will use him as a blocker. He's the best pass blocking back on the team.
Shanahan thinks Coleman is back pretty soon, saw it in an article i was reading
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
They will use him as a blocker. He's the best pass blocking back on the team.

He almost knocks someone on there ass lol

So is he coming back ever?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I hope this dude ready next week
Originally posted by LVJay:
I hope this dude ready next week

Cosign
In a major turn of events ppl are now wanting him back on the field
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay: