LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

Joe Montana signed jersey value?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi guys.

Ive recently came across a signed framed Joe Montana jersey. #71 out of 100. Authenticity papers provided from a charity event in 2015.
Valued at $2000 US from that year.

I was just wondering if anybody would know the value currently now, or what it would be worth?

I cant attach a photo of it for some reason either.

Cheers
I dont even know if its worth that the $2k that the paper says. You can get a nice one like this with a reputable COA for like $1100.

https://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/joe-montana-autographed-sf-49ers-framed-jersey-jsa.html

Not sure if your numbered jersey would make the price go up or not.
Yeah but having a jersey of his would be something else for the die hard SF fan.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Collectables vary on the desires of the market. In other words, if it is wanted bad enough then someone will come up to that price. That said, this does not belong in this forum. Maybe the parking lot?
  • dj43
Originally posted by Aylward141:
Hi guys.

Ive recently came across a signed framed Joe Montana jersey. #71 out of 100. Authenticity papers provided from a charity event in 2015.

I was just wondering if anybody would know the value currently now, or what it would be worth?

Cheers

How did you "come across" this jersey?

FYI, advertising is not permitted on this site. For now I will assume you only doing what you say but will await your answer to my question. I'll give you 60 minutes to respond and then the thread will be locked.
[ Edited by dj43 on Jan 30, 2019 at 2:01 PM ]
Originally posted by dj43:

FYI, advertising is not permitted on this site. For now I will assume you only doing what you say but will await your answer to my question. I'll give you 60 minutes to respond and then the thread will be locked.

Definitely not advertising for sale purposes??? Was just curious. But cheers for assuming my intentions 👍🏽 Legend....

Aswell.... I happened to "come across" it by a wealthy businessman in my town, who's declared bankruptcy in the last 6months and was selling ALL his assets. Must need a quick buck... so offered him an insulting offer and he accepted... Thats how i "come across it"...
Sports memorabilia like that rarely holds its value, mainly because there's so much of it floating around and the item itself has no real significance (it's not like Montana played or even wore all 100 of the jerseys in the collection)
$2000 seems steep. I have a Montana jersey, helmet and ball. I don't really care what they're worth because I'll never sell them
I'll give you a panda express 3-entree combo plus a soda.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hi guys.

Cheers

• dj43
Originally posted by dj43:

Definitely not advertising for sale purposes??? Was just curious. But cheers for assuming my intentions 👍🏽 Legend....

Aswell.... I happened to "come across" it by a wealthy businessman in my town, who's declared bankruptcy in the last 6months and was selling ALL his assets. Must need a quick buck... so offered him an insulting offer and he accepted... Thats how i "come across it"...

Thank you for your response. I hope you get the information you need.

I trust you will enjoy your time here.
I have a Larry Allen, Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice, And Joe Montana Signed footballs
[ Edited by Waterbear on Jan 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'll give you a panda express 3-entree combo plus a soda.

Plus teriyaki sauce on the rice.
Doubt its worth that much now that Tom Brady's the GOAT.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Doubt its worth that much now that Tom Brady's the GOAT.

Booooooooooooo!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone