There are 213 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deebo is a man, Pettis is a little girl trapped in a preteen's body
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

So far NC's called it. Now Pettis might turn that around in the Steeler game, but Pettis had no receiving production in this game. Very disappointing, and I think JImmy knows that Pettis isn't going to fight for the ball - so he's not going to throw it to Pettis. I can feel Hurd taking over his spot once Hurd gets healthy.

P.S. or I should say - one of the other WR's that *want* it more than Pettis.
[ Edited by Giedi on Sep 15, 2019 at 11:38 PM ]
Deebo is a dawg, Pettis is a cat
Where's the dude saying Deebo is trash after 1 game?
Deebo

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Who did that lol?
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Who did that lol?

I'm sure some did, Deebo was covered like glue in week 1 and practically never open.

Can't wait to see the film breakdown of week 2
Put some damn respek on Deebo's name

Lol damn so harsh
I don't get how many fans can be so quick to judge a player, he's been dealing with a calf issue, they have 5 WRs active each week, and not everyone can get the ball, he'll get his, but to call him not good enough or a bust is ridiculous, way way too early.

Originally posted by Team49ers:

Lol damn so harsh

Spoon has a light frame, didn't hit in college, had a bad sophomore year, and is balling so far this year.

I wouldn't count Pettis out.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I don't get how many fans can be so quick to judge a player, he's been dealing with a calf issue, they have 5 WRs active each week, and not everyone can get the ball, he'll get his, but to call him not good enough or a bust is ridiculous, way way too early.

Exactly, but some fans want instant production or are quick to label young players as bust. Pettis showed more than enough in his rookie season for some to already be questioning him.
  • thl408

Who did that lol?

Maybe it was me and how I showed clips of Deebo not getting separation vs man coverage against the Bucs, and somehow that got interpreted as me saying Deebo is trash. His lone catch vs man coverage in the CIN game was a thing of beauty and he got away with a pushoff. That was a nice route.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Exactly, but some fans want instant production or are quick to label young players as bust. Pettis showed more than enough in his rookie season for some to already be questioning him.

Bunch of peoples just tying to stay ahead of the curve and trying to sound intelligent. It's much easier to hedge your bets by being negative on players.
Originally posted by thl408:

Who did that lol?

Maybe it was me and how I showed clips of Deebo not getting separation vs man coverage against the Bucs, and somehow that got interpreted as me saying Deebo is trash. His lone catch vs man coverage in the CIN game was a thing of beauty and he got away with a pushoff. That was a nice route.

Yeah I don't really recall anyone saying he's trash after one game. May have been me, I said he was trash in THAT game, two different things
Share 49ersWebzone