There are 111 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Deebo was obviously amazing but try to focus on Juice, Kittle and Aiyuk on this play. Outstanding jobs by them. I had to watch it about 10+ times since Deebo is so much fun to watch on this play but some great help on this play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-AfrraiHCE

Thx for that clip…saw a still pic today of same play, Ramsey is just about on the ground but has BOTH arms around Deebo's leg and has grabbed one arm with the other. No joke, how deebo broke that tackle is …IDK…impossible. But he did. His legs are like anvil irons…only stronger.
Deebo: " If only you had my speed"
Juice: "If only I had your speed"
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Deebo: " If only you had my speed"
Juice: "If only I had your speed"

Juice: if only you had my hops
DeeBo is so cool.
WR1
RB1
FP1

All the gushing and hero worship of Deebo is certainly earned. He's a true phenom, but there's one thing In discussing him that seems to be missing, or ignored. He drops or doesn't catch a fair number of very catchable balls. This may appear to be nitpicking, but if we're going to put a guy up on a pedestal, we should probably acknowledge the whole package. In the Carolina game alone, there were at least 3, if not 4, balls that he should have caught, as an elite or even a good receiver. And we know he's far better than just good. So, when I hear others comparing his hands to some of the greats, like Rice, I think they're being a bit premature.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
All the gushing and hero worship of Deebo is certainly earned. He's a true phenom, but there's one thing In discussing him that seems to be missing, or ignored. He drops or doesn't catch a fair number of very catchable balls. This may appear to be nitpicking, but if we're going to put a guy up on a pedestal, we should probably acknowledge the whole package. In the Carolina game alone, there were at least 3, if not 4, balls that he should have caught, as an elite or even a good receiver. And we know he's far better than just good. So, when I hear others comparing his hands to some of the greats, like Rice, I think they're being a bit premature.

In his early NFL career Rice used to drop a load of catchable balls.
Originally posted by Heroism:
WR1
RB1
FP1

ian eagle one of the best in the game
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
This is great, Deebo Mic'd up, https://www.49ers.com/video/mic-d-up-deebo-samuel-49ers-los-angeles-rams-nfl-monday-night-football

God, it would of really sucked to lose him this past offseason.

Was never an option
Originally posted by English:

Please don't compare deebo to jerry. We don't have to go there to chat up deebo.

That's always gonna be an "issue" with him. He attacks the ball at full speed and is always looking for yac. So it's gonna happen, but I'll take it as long as he keeps being such a great playmaker.
[ Edited by Jimmyfan1 on Oct 10, 2022 at 9:24 AM ]

Yes, I remember it well. It was painful! Hopefully, Deebo corrects his "dropsies" just like Jerry did.

Yes, I remember it well. It was painful! Hopefully, Deebo corrects his "dropsies" just like Jerry did.

Rice was even called a bust by the local media.
Originally posted by Jimmyfan1:

That's always gonna be an "issue" with him. He attacks the ball at full speed and is always looking for yac. So it's gonna happen, but I'll take it as long as he keeps being such a great playmaker.

So we expect perfection from Jimmy but not Deebo. Got it.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Jimmyfan1:

So we expect perfection from Jimmy but not Deebo. Got it.
well look whos deebo trying to catch passes from ...sorry NC set it up
Share 49ersWebzone