There are 108 users in the forums

We need the better pick, but, I mean, it is da FADERS

Screw a better pick, I want wins, top notch players can be found anywhere, look at Kittle, 5th rd pick.
Kicking the living crap out of the Raiders might be the only highlight of this season

Forget the draft and enjoy the show!
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Kicking the living crap out of the Raiders might be the only highlight of this season

And it's not like it's some no name HC, it's Jon Gruden too LOL, LOVE IT.
Raiders Cardinals and Giants might be ahead of us in the draft now BUT

AZ and NY need oline help badly and NY is also going to get rid of Eli so a QB will be needed as well. No bosa for them..

So that leaves the raiders getting Bosa but they have 5 overall picks. I have no clue what Gruden us thinking but it seems as though everyone is getting traded on that side.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 1, 2018 at 11:16 PM ]
So many raiders are pissed/sad right now... I'm gonna sleep so good tonight! Did you see how pissed gruden was at the press conference?
We can still draft an excellent edge rusher. And no more talk of tanking.
let them draft their solomon thomas while we laugh ...
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Screw a better pick, I want wins, top notch players can be found anywhere, look at Kittle, 5th rd pick.

Tell that to garnetts 8 sacks to Thomas' 1 bull honkey sack

I agree though the Niners recently have been doing great picking late or undrafted
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

This. Yes × 100000000.

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

OMG i am a die hard niner fans and lets just say I do not understand Raiders Fans...... After the game all of my Raider fans are so humbled, they know the niners suck, and a team that sucks just whooped them...... embarassing.
Share 49erswebzone