LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Need Tickets/Field Passes!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm planning on proposing to my GF at the Thursday night game against the Raiders. I'm a die hard niners fan and sadly...shes a raiders fan. We will be traveling from North Dakota so I'm trying to make this extremely memorable. Does anyone have any extra tickets or know of some that are close to the field also wondering about some pregame field passes. Long time member of webzone but had to make a new handle due to never logging in Haha. Thanks guys!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Don't do it, you still got time to change your mind.

Nothing good comes out of levis stadium.
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 10, 2018 at 11:00 AM ]
I think it was very hard for me to get tickets for this game a couple months ago. Raiders fans probably bought most of them.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Proposing on an ancient Indian burial ground does not sound like a good idea IMO. As you go to one knee, you'll probably blow your ACL, MCL and hammy.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 10, 2018 at 11:04 AM ]
Tore my ACL and MCL before...not scurrrred haha
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Bighit2883:
I'm planning on proposing to my GF at the Thursday night game against the Raiders. I'm a die hard niners fan and sadly...shes a raiders fan. We will be traveling from North Dakota so I'm trying to make this extremely memorable. Does anyone have any extra tickets or know of some that are close to the field also wondering about some pregame field passes. Long time member of webzone but had to make a new handle due to never logging in Haha. Thanks guys!

Get to the green parking lot. Look for a dude named Erwin. Can't miss him. He's the one with the biggest head. Look for a crowd of fans standing in his shadow. He'll hook you up. Good dude.
If you wait two more weeks they'll be free.
Originally posted by NCommand:
If you wait two more weeks they'll be free.

Sadly this is not far from the truth. And the game will probably be uneventful so proposing might be one of the highlights of the game. Good luck brother
I want to get tickets before we go so meeting big head Erwin wont work for me. We are flying in from North Dakota so I gotta have it a little more planned out.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
srsly dude, tweet john lynch. he might get you on the 50 yard line. Dude is super eager to keep fans right now. He sees all those empty seats.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
srsly dude, tweet john lynch. he might get you on the 50 yard line. Dude is super eager to keep fans right now. He sees all those empty seats.

Raiders fans are gonna be packing the stadium at this particular game though.
Sounds good I'll try hitting up lynch
I tweeted John lynch a few times. Feel free to retweet or like my tweets to him to help get it noticed! Thanks guys
You should be able to get them real cheap now with the direction this is headed. It will continue being cheap well into the future I'm sure.
You could also try tweeting Jed- he used to give out field passes and actually gave me two a few years back.
Share 49ersWebzone