LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 590 users in the forums

WR Richie James

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Niners99:
How the F do professional athletes break bones while working out in the offseason??

Its very confusing to me. They should be running routes, catching passes, doing a regular lifting and cardio workouts, etc. Are they secretly doing stuff they shouldn't be doing?

I played 3 years of HS football but skipped my senior year due to too many injuries. Never once got hurt during a game or practice. Broke a leg playing rec basketball, broke the other bone in the same leg again doing a summer football camp while running a drill (cleat slipped). Hell I even broke my hand getting out of my car once lol.

Edit: wasnt a "football drill", just speed training camp you would do for any sport really.

A teammate of mine broke his arm on a random drill and just fell wrong

I tore the ligaments in my ankle during PE by slipping on water and rolling my ankle enough to tear the stuff lol thing was the size of a soft ball
This is why Kyle didn't use him alot during the regular season.
This offseason is proving that players need to be babysat and protected from themselves. It's not just the Niners, It's all around the league. Coaches need to be there to monitor them.
Had high hopes but if anyone can be a competent returner and provide more as a receiver, he's done.
Once he can clear a physical he will be cut.
With how we are set at WR - his days are numbered.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
With how we are set at WR - his days are numbered.

Your in the Richie James forum not Pettis.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Put on the rona list
Best of luck to him. Hope to see his backflip soon

Meh, He's still rehabbing from an injury so who gives a s**t.
Originally posted by susweel:
Good friend of mine who is a drunk told me deeboo and James injuries were because they reaching for an overthrown pass by Jimmy.

Sounds like me!
So James is the player that got covid last month?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So James is the player that got covid last month?

Possible he's the guy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by susweel:
Good friend of mine who is a drunk told me deeboo and James injuries were because they reaching for an overthrown pass by Jimmy.

Sounds like me!

Share 49ersWebzone