LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 136 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fred Warner is better in zone coverage. 100%. Leonard doesn't have Fred's eye discipline or feel in zone. I've seen WRs run and sit down right behind him, and he'll have no clue they are there. I think everywhere else is extremely close. Leonard is better in the box and executing run fits. Leonard keys runs faster than Fred.

Keep in mind that Fred is still a relatively inexperienced stack LB. All those things he can improve because he's got room to grow in those regards. He's also younger than Leonard.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 7, 2020 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Yall slept on him. Im fr when I said he's the 49ers goat linebacker. He's already the best in the league.

2nd best LB to Leonard

eeehhhhh.......dunno about that. Leonard has better players around him.

Huh?

No he doesn't. Not at all. Leonard has way more sacks, ints and has made way more plays and they were drafted in the same year. I love Warner but no way is he better. He may be better in coverage and was my draft crush. So I love him

See I actually think he is better, but I wasn't agreeing that Leonard is surrounded by better players. Both are very good players. That draft was insane for LBs
Yall slept on him. Im fr when I said he's the 49ers goat linebacker. He's already the best in the league.

2nd best LB to Leonard

eeehhhhh.......dunno about that. Leonard has better players around him.

Huh?

No he doesn't. Not at all. Leonard has way more sacks, ints and has made way more plays and they were drafted in the same year. I love Warner but no way is he better. He may be better in coverage and was my draft crush. So I love him

See I actually think he is better, but I wasn't agreeing that Leonard is surrounded by better players. Both are very good players. That draft was insane for LBs

For sure, Sorry I should've been more clear I was answering the post above yours. I'm really glad we have Warner but Leonard stats are off the charts compared to any linebacker in the NFL and it's not close. I hope he gets a sack tonight or an int
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gonna have to figure out way to pay this dude. Not gonna be easy since Lynch wasted so much cap space.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna have to figure out way to pay this dude. Not gonna be easy since Lynch wasted so much cap space.

And..... the salary cap not increasing really hurt us

On aa and ward. Lol smh. Paarag will have to bail lynch out again.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

And..... the salary cap not increasing really hurt us

No use trying to reason with Sus or others like him, they refuse to acknowledge the fact that we're in a pandemic, and no one saw it coming in 2018 or 2019, and people didn't think we'd have literally no fans in the stands back in March. People also don't realize that they have easy outs with most of these deals. Again no use trying to reason with them, they don't know how to do research about the cap.

On aa and ward. Lol smh. Paarag will have to bail lynch out again.

You do realize we're in a pandemic, the cap isn't going up like it would had their not been a pandemic, plus we gave out deals in 2018 and 2019, while 2020's deals were given out in March when people were optimistic about it ending, also you also realize we're not the only team to spend during those 3 offseasons right? Have you looked at other teams cap room? You see all those teams over the cap? Again, it's useless trying to reason with people like you and Sus, you just b***h, moan, and whine about everything, whenever something goes well you say Lynch is a puppet GM, when it goes bad, you now blame Lynch, so which is it? Is he a real GM or puppet GM? Can't have it both ways, talk about hypocrisy.

They'll extend him like they did Kittle, use some cap room and give him a $15M ish signing bonus.

That called-back INT was f**king sweet.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
You do realize we're in a pandemic, the cap isn't going up like it would had their not been a pandemic, plus we gave out deals in 2018 and 2019, while 2020's deals were given out in March when people were optimistic about it ending, also you also realize we're not the only team to spend during those 3 offseasons right? Have you looked at other teams cap room? You see all those teams over the cap? Again, it's useless trying to reason with people like you and Sus, you just b***h, moan, and whine about everything, whenever something goes well you say Lynch is a puppet GM, when it goes bad, you now blame Lynch, so which is it? Is he a real GM or puppet GM? Can't have it both ways, talk about hypocrisy.

Hear hear AB. that extra 25 mil in cap plus the estimated increase of 10 mil or so would allow us to keep almost everyone I guess that's too much to comprehend. Teams like the saints and chiefs are going to be pretty screwed as well. So should we start ripping on their "bad" deals or front offices
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 7, 2020 at 11:48 PM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Hear hear AB. that extra 25 mil in cap plus the estimated increase of 10 mil or so would allow us to keep almost everyone I guess that's too much to comprehend. Teams like the saints and chiefs are going to be pretty screwed as well. So should we start ripping on their "bad" deals or front offices

I know, some people just refuse to accept the facts. I doubt people will rip into KC and NO, despite them being over the 2021 projected cap.
Pay duh mayne
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Pay duh mayne

It will happen this offseason once eligible for an extension like Kittle became eligible this past offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone