LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

Which former 49ers 1st round pick is sitting on the hottest seat heading into 2018?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which former 49ers 1st round pick is sitting on the hottest seat heading into 2018?

Jimmy's contract is definitely a problem, but he's versatile, and it seems like the coaching staff really likes him as a FS. Armstead gets all the hype during training camp, then disappears during games. Garnett is the big unknown. It will be interesting to see who makes the final 53.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 26, 2018 at 2:09 AM ]
Good question: soloman thomas!
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Johnny's class buddy? Not yet lol.
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Garnett
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 26, 2018 at 2:32 AM ]
This should be a testament on how bad the 49ers drafted in the first round. And this list doesn't have Soloman Thomas' name on there...
This should be a testament on how bad the 49ers drafted in the first round. And this list doesn't have Soloman Thomas' name on there...

Should have kept Scot McCoughlan around
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 26, 2018 at 12:50 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Too early, yet.
None of these. Laken Tomlinson. Because all teams draft busts on account of the draft is a lottery.

Should have kept Scot McCoughlan around

For every Joe staley, there was a kentwan balmer.

http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/balitmore-ravens/looking-back-some-scot-mccloughans-best-draft-picks
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 26, 2018 at 1:14 AM ]
http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/balitmore-ravens/looking-back-some-scot-mccloughans-best-draft-picks

I know, we could have had Aaron Rodgers. I'm a Trailblazer fan too, passed on Michael Jordan and Kevin Durant. Life sucks lol.
Arik Armstead by far. He was expected to come in and be a force on the defensive line right away. He had the biggest expectations. I think all 3 should get another year to prove them selves. Injuries have impeded all of their developments. All have upsides .Hopefully they stay healthy and we'll have a better gauge on what to do next season.
Originally posted by Budster:
Arik Armstead by far. He was expected to come in and be a force on the defensive line right away. He had the biggest expectations. I think all 3 should get another year to prove them selves. Injuries have impeded all of their developments. All have upsides .Hopefully they stay healthy and we'll have a better gauge on what to do next season.
I like your positivity Budster
Share 49ersWebzone