There are 180 users in the forums

x

Shop Find 49ers gear online

x

8-8 is all I want to see. Getting this team back to .500 is a giant step forward.
9-7

Would've been 8-8 this year if jimmy was here start of season
I want to see how Jimmy G and the team does the rest of the season against good quality teams. If we some how win out then we easily win 10-12 games next season.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
No way we get swept by both the Rams and Hawks next year.

THIS.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
would love to beat the raiders before they move to LV

THAT would be sweet. How Bad do you think Raider nation will trash Levi's stadium?

Shoot they better not the only thing that will be trashed in that stadium will be their team.
We're about to be 6-10 this Year. Anything less than 10 wins would be disappointing
With the way jimmy g appears to be going it will be a complete bed chitin by KS and Saleh if we don't win at least 9 games next year. Given our cap space as long as he is healthy and the fo isn't completely incompetent 9 wins is a minimum. I see about 11 or 12 wins easy splitting the hawks.

I think the rams will be good too but I think we will be better so I expect to win both games.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
19-0

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
9-7

Would've been 8-8 this year if jimmy was here start of season

Did you not see the 5 games we lost by a total of 13 points along with the circumstances lol.

Thats a 2.6 average for those 5 games
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 13, 2017 at 9:40 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:
This. But when I go through the schedule I only see about 4 wins. But I'm sure Kyle gets us to 6.
I find your lack of faith in Jimmy G disturbing. Listen to what Cowherd thinks we'll do next year and get pumped dooood. Jimmy G will get us 10 plus wins next year, it'll be a tough division with the Rams looking way good and the Hawks. Jimmy G will put them to the test though. Seattle's secondary is aging and oft injured now days. I see us battling with the Rams for the division and a first round bye in the playoffs. Call me a cockeyed optimist and maybe i'm crowning Jimmy too quickly but it feels effin great knowing our qb, for the first time in like 20 years, is the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM we've got money to sign quality free agents, tons of leverage in the draft. 2018 will be gooood s**t for the faithful.

Originally posted by LenCat:
Now that we have our QB we might as well look at next years schedule. Of coarse a lot WILL change by opening day but it looks like we are on our way back up.
Assuming we beef up the OL etc. I see 9 winnable games. 5 wins at home and 4 on the road.

HOME
Chicago
Denver
Detroit
Oakland
New York Giants or Washington
Arizona
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle
AWAY
Green Bay
Minnesota
Kansas City
Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle

8-8
Cake home schedule and brutal road schedule. Wish they could switch them.
Shoot they better not the only thing that will be trashed in that stadium will be their team.
After Jimmy G's second start I went ahead and took the liberty of pointing out to a Raiders buddy of mine that Jimmy's 9ers will win a playoff game before Carr's Raiders ever do. He got extremely upset and I loved it. Jimmy G has us fans of a 3 win team talking s**t. He's that good.
Originally posted by beatintina49:
After Jimmy G's second start I went ahead and took the liberty of pointing out to a Raiders buddy of mine that Jimmy's 9ers will win a playoff game before Carr's Raiders ever do. He got extremely upset and I loved it. Jimmy G has us fans of a 3 win team talking s**t. He's that good.

Seattle Seash*t fans also getting mad fans of OTHER teams already talking up garapollo, seapuke fans be like but but Willow has a ring, but if they wanna talk rings jimmy G backup for the pats has 2 rings. Jimmy franchise G changing the game for us.
9-7
Share 49ersWebzone