Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by thl408:
Going from an ice cold freezing ball to a firm warm ball will make everything easier for Jimmy. I think he throws a touchdown pass this Sunday.

I think he throws three.

Ha just saw this after my reply to thl408. Your crystal ball is not wonky at all mayo49

If some are curious why it seems Jimmy's play is getting more attention than usual...be it social media or Sports TV personalities... you have to remember that the Titans game was one of the few Thursday night games that was anticipated late in the season.... so national coverage there

Then that 49ers vs Rams game in week 18, was Fox's main game... mass amount of eyes.

Then the Cowboys game almost 40mil tuned in.....and then the Packers game, almost 40mil tuned in.

Titans game - 1TD 2ints
Rams game - 1TD 2ints
Cowboys game- 0TDs 1int
Packers game - 0TDs 1int

It's just more eyes were on Jimmy and the rest of the team. Sports TV people are gonna do their thing for ratings... over exaggerate. Praise or critique.

I mean look at what Acho.....who tried to get all philosophical and preachy to find a way to praise Jimmy for his TV show, look what he said as he was actually watching the Packer game..

[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 27, 2022 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
If some are curious why it seems Jimmy's play is getting more attention than usual...be it social media or Sports TV personalities... you have to remember that the Titans game was one of the few Thursday night games that was anticipated late in the season.... so national coverage there

Then that 49ers vs Rams game in week 18, was Fox's main game... mass amount of eyes.

Then the Cowboys game almost 40mil tuned in.....and then the Packers game, almost 40mil tuned in.

Titans game - 1TD 2ints
Rams game - 1TD 2ints
Cowboys game- 0TDs 1int
Packers game - 0TDs 1int

It's just more eyes were on Jimmy and the rest of the team. Sports TV people are gonna do their thing for ratings... over exaggerate. Praise or critique.

I mean look at what Acho.....who tried to get all philosophical and preachy to find a way to praise Jimmy for his TV show, look what he said as he was actually watching the Packer game..

He must have tweeted that before Jimmy blocked that punt to tie the game.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Just a reminder what some players think of PFF grading:

How would you reorder this list?

Since I haven't watched all these guys I have no opinion of value. That's not the point, point is 2 players talking about how silly their grading system is. Trent Williams has said it too, and he's their highest graded player.

Ya, PFF is bad now. Very hit or miss.

PFF shouldnt be taken over eye test so for QB and skill positions i dont even consider it

for OL i do because its a lot harder to evaluate without directly watching film and the player
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Titans game - 1TD 2ints
Rams game - 1TD 2ints
Cowboys game- 0TDs 1int
Packers game - 0TDs 1int

And obviously, way before he led the team on a clutch drive for the win.

Originally posted by 49ers808:

Lmao
Originally posted by 49ers808:

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Titans game - 1TD 2ints
Rams game - 1TD 2ints
Cowboys game- 0TDs 1int
Packers game - 0TDs 1int

And obviously, way before he led the team on a clutch drive for the win.

Not to mention a shredded thumb.
all talk in this thread must cease and we all need to dog pile on the one Rams fan who dared entered here in the LA pre-game thread.

Jk, but not really.

Love seeing all the guys come to Jimmy's defense. She, and others, really stirred up a hornets nest
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 27, 2022 at 7:56 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Titans game - 1TD 2ints
Rams game - 1TD 2ints
Cowboys game- 0TDs 1int
Packers game - 0TDs 1int

And the blocked field goal attempt before the half.
Apparently there's drama between Mina Kimes and Jeff Garcia over critical words she had for Jimmy yesterday.
Jimmy is one of my favorite niners. He doesn't get into stupid media takes and b******t like that. He just goes out and wins despite what everyone says about him. Dude is a true leader and I think a lot of what Acho said on his segment makes sense. He doesn't get caught up in all the nonsense, he's the adult in the room that steers the ship in the right direction. Jimmy hasn't been great lately but his shoulder was an issue the last two or three weeks, Shanny says it's Not in the injury report so hopefully it's just the sting in the thumb that he is used to by now and he has more power to get some zip on those passes.
It would be sweet if Jimbo proved all the haters wrong come game time. Quarterback sneak for the winning TD lol
Share 49ersWebzone