There are 195 users in the forums

Don't Sell your tickets to Cowboys fans!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
hey Reign can I has your tix for free. Oh and free first class plane tix too?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
why? you said it "I wish the 49ers were as faithful to their fans"

i guess we should be entitled ..just only 4 years removed from 3 straight NFCCG's. lol

We've had 3 winning seasons in the last 15 years.

Wow that's it ?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

i guess we should be entitled ..just only 4 years removed from 3 straight NFCCG's. lol

more than what a lot of teams haven't experienced in their history

You are saying that a lot of teams have had more than 3 winning seasons in their history. Seems correct actually, thanks.
well since you don't know what happened in those years. Those were not just 3 winning seasons. they were 3 straight years of nearly being in the Super Bowl and 1 SB appearance.

I was just clarifying for people because the negative was a bit strange in this sentence "more than what a lot of teams haven't experienced in their history"

Do they hand out Lombardi trophies for all the bold? That is all Jed cares about. Anything short of that is a failure and reason to fire coaches. 0-6 is pretty good though.
i was talking about the 3 straight NFCCGs in the post above that one , but i guess you can fit whatever in to a negative narrative

Oh try being more clear. You replied to "We've had 3 winning seasons in the last 15 years."
Originally posted by SoCold:

Already sold. Probably to a Cowboys fan.
Nobody actively decides to sell tickets to cowboy fans. However, logic would dictate that when our tickets are typically reselling for $18-$30 on stubhub, and this game has a spike in demand and prices are $170+... odds are that cowboy fans are the ones paying these prices.

I will be there Sunday and was there last year as well. I would say it was about 50/50 last year. They didn't come close to the takeover Niner fans pulled off in week 1 in 2014

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

drats, guess I'll just clean the car instead.

You are saying that a lot of teams have had more than 3 winning seasons in their history. Seems correct actually, thanks.
well since you don't know what happened in those years. Those were not just 3 winning seasons. they were 3 straight years of nearly being in the Super Bowl and 1 SB appearance.

I was just clarifying for people because the negative was a bit strange in this sentence "more than what a lot of teams haven't experienced in their history"

Do they hand out Lombardi trophies for all the bold? That is all Jed cares about. Anything short of that is a failure and reason to fire coaches. 0-6 is pretty good though.

Hard to win when the previous regime guts your roster into the worst team in the league, unless you play madden. It's like these people on here were expecting us to be playoff contenders in year 1 of a rebuild

i was talking about the 3 straight NFCCGs in the post above that one , but i guess you can fit whatever in to a negative narrative

Oh try being more clear. You replied to "We've had 3 winning seasons in the last 15 years."
he replied to 3 NFCCGs

Some "fan" you are, you should have posted an ad on Craigslist and then could have met prospective buyers face-to-face at a Starbucks, or better yet your house, then you could have initiated a thorough interview and background check process to ascertain buyer's true fan loyalties. Or stood on the sidewalk of a busy street with "2 Tix Niners-Cowboys" hand-scrawled on a piece of cardboard.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Some "fan" you are, you should have posted an ad on Craigslist and then could have met prospective buyers face-to-face at a Starbucks, or better yet your house, then you could have initiated a thorough interview and background check process to ascertain buyer's true fan loyalties. Or stood on the sidewalk of a busy street with "2 Tix Niners-Cowboys" hand-scrawled on a piece of cardboard.

I know right?

I know right?
all this to digress from being a good fan

I know right?
all this to digress from being a good fan

I'm probably the best #1 fan in the world TBPH.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
What if you sell your tix to a fan pretending to be a 49ers fan but they are really a Cowboys fan?

What if you sell your tix to a 49ers fan but then they sell them to a Cowboys fan?

Oh, nos.
What if you sell your tix to a fan pretending to be a 49ers fan but they are really a Cowboys fan?

What if you sell your tix to a 49ers fan but then they sell them to a Cowboys fan?

Oh, nos.

Apparently in order to be a "good fan" you have to go to every single game every year, no matter what. That's the only option.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Too late. When all the other games are going for $15 you have to take the opportunity for the one game of the year you can actually sell for more than face. Thank you Cowboy fans for actually paying good money to see your team unlike 49er fans.

I understand but that sounds kinda dumb... Especially if it ends up being the best game of the year and we possibly win.

Could be the game youll remember forever if CJ has a solid game and we win i was there for the 49ers vs Rams game when Alex got hurt.

Lol we're not going to win
Share 49ersWebzone