There are 193 users in the forums

Don't Sell your tickets to Cowboys fans!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
I sold my tix to Cowboys fans. Texans can withstand the heat at Levis better than me. Its sooo hot.

they never sit outside
Oh no! Not a forecast of 75 degrees on Sunday!
Dwigh Clark in front of a stadium full of cowboys fans
Originally posted by captveg:
Oh no! Not a forecast of 75 degrees on Sunday!
it doesn't matter Santa Clara is the closest to the sun than any part of the world
whats the whole faithful s**t?

did any of us actually go become fans of another team, even those of us who are super negative
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

that's gonna be so sad

Probably his last time in front of the niner "faithful" and he'll be getting so loudly booed that it'll drown out the few scattered 49er fans that are paying attention and aren't just looking down at their phones and he'll probably get doused in beer and popcorn and who knows what else. And to top it off watching the team he used to play for getting humiliated by their one-time biggest rivals.

So, so sad. How can Shanalynch let this happen?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
too late
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:

Probably his last time in front of the niner "faithful" and he'll be getting so loudly booed that it'll drown out the few scattered 49er fans that are paying attention and aren't just looking down at their phones and he'll probably get doused in beer and popcorn and who knows what else. And to top it off watching the team he used to play for getting humiliated by their one-time biggest rivals.

So, so sad. How can Shanalynch let this happen?

Jed should hire stand in 49er fans to fill up the stadium.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Too late. When all the other games are going for $15 you have to take the opportunity for the one game of the year you can actually sell for more than face. Thank you Cowboy fans for actually paying good money to see your team unlike 49er fans.

I understand but that sounds kinda dumb... Especially if it ends up being the best game of the year and we possibly win.

Could be the game youll remember forever if CJ has a solid game and we win i was there for the 49ers vs Rams game when Alex got hurt.

+1

Best game of the year as a 49er fan... Have you not been entertained last 5 weeks? What if this is the beginning of CJ our next franchise QB and gets us a W?...

Now get off my bus cause i just took you to school

omg lol I just seent this.

Too late. When all the other games are going for $15 you have to take the opportunity for the one game of the year you can actually sell for more than face. Thank you Cowboy fans for actually paying good money to see your team unlike 49er fans.

I understand but that sounds kinda dumb... Especially if it ends up being the best game of the year and we possibly win.

Could be the game youll remember forever if CJ has a solid game and we win i was there for the 49ers vs Rams game when Alex got hurt.

+1

Best game of the year as a 49er fan... Have you not been entertained last 5 weeks? What if this is the beginning of CJ our next franchise QB and gets us a W?...

Now get off my bus cause i just took you to school

omg lol I just seent this.

We can get drunk and see whose the got the bigger wiener later. Gonna watch the Yanks vs Astros and basketball.

Its the Dodgers time b***hes

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i feel bad for the fans that had to buy SBL's on top of their season ticket fares. I heard that the new WArriors arena are gonna do the same. I would urge Warriors fans to think twice about purchasing SBL's...

I don't feel sorry for them. I'd love to have the predicament of being able to decide which home game I'm going to lol. I consider myself lucky just to get to be able to see them play once a year.

Yeah i got my season tickets back in 06. I had any sunday i wanted off. Tjen i opted to go full time, then take a "promotion." No i dont get sundays off.

I am "locked" in on my tickets and i can go to monday and tbursday games. but since the niners suck big fat giant c**k, there are none of those. And no one buys tickets for anything of significance.

Then the niners/nfl got f**king greedy and only allowed ticketexchange sales in advance. Which is okay, but they do a s**t job advertising it(in fact they still let stubhub advertise like crazy)

So op can.............. unless he wants to put his money where his mouth is.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i feel bad for the fans that had to buy SBL's on top of their season ticket fares. I heard that the new WArriors arena are gonna do the same. I would urge Warriors fans to think twice about purchasing SBL's...

I don't feel sorry for them. I'd love to have the predicament of being able to decide which home game I'm going to lol. I consider myself lucky just to get to be able to see them play once a year.

Yeah i got my season tickets back in 06. I had any sunday i wanted off. Tjen i opted to go full time, then take a "promotion." No i dont get sundays off.

I am "locked" in on my tickets and i can go to monday and tbursday games. but since the niners suck big fat giant c**k, there are none of those. And no one buys tickets for anything of significance.

Then the niners/nfl got f**king greedy and only allowed ticketexchange sales in advance. Which is okay, but they do a s**t job advertising it(in fact they still let stubhub advertise like crazy)

Sounds like its time to let your season tickets go mang lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM ]

Then he would lose his SBL money. And nobody is buying SBl's right now.

Then he would lose his SBL money. And nobody is buying SBl's right now.

Should have thought about that before hand.
Share 49ersWebzone