LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 149 users in the forums

Week 5 FULL ANALYSIS COLTS- IM BACK WITH ANOTHER IN DEPTH LOOK!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by theduke85:
Not sure why this topic is being mocked. Lots of a good analysis in here. People will simultaneous mock this topic, and then turn around and kiss Marvin's ass in his weekly, frivolous, zero-justification-for-having-its-own-topic-other-than-tradition thread, which will consist of nothing other than a collection of skin-deep, superficial observations.

Cognitive dissonance on full display on the Webzone.

1) Agree shouldn't be mocked
2) Wow...how did I get involved?
3) Why do you care?

Peace.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Really good and detailed post Jersey niner 80 and nothing I can disagree with, I think Hoyer is too erratic and his numbers hide the bad field position he puts the defense on and I think T Brown let himself down in run blocking this game with a number of missed blocks.

Excellent analysis
Robbie Gould has been on fire!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Robbie Gould has been on fire!

Team MVP. Could have had a shot to win it if Hoyer could have mustard up just a about a 35 yard drive after Ray Rays pick.
Originally posted by SoCold:
I agreed with everything said with one single letter. Not sure why NC has to derail so many threads?

LOL...your a funny guy. Get it?
Originally posted by Buchy:
Really good and detailed post Jersey niner 80 and nothing I can disagree with, I think Hoyer is too erratic and his numbers hide the bad field position he puts the defense on and I think T Brown let himself down in run blocking this game with a number of missed blocks.

Excellent analysis

T.Brown was one I was going to add as well. Kyle tried to run more outside zone with Breida and it wasn't pretty to either side.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Excellent analysis

T.Brown was one I was going to add as well. Kyle tried to run more outside zone with Breida and it wasn't pretty to either side.

I get nervous knowing KS sees his beloved outside zone fail. While I would never move a kid like Brown we should understand that under this regime no one is safe.
Good post!
Jerseyniner, well done. You got everything I saw(plus some), and your commentary on who came up short, who was just bad and why...was terrific. Also nice commentary on Kyle. I agree, he is doing it the right way, but it sure feels like a root canal, while some one else pulls off your nails with a pair of pliers.

The talent baalke left us without, is , well, sickening...and some yrs back, I thought he was a hotshot. Damn, he just killed us with his drafts. Basically all we got is Buck, Carlos, joe and Trenton. Okay maybe ray ray. But after that, not much. We needed 18 starters. Good grief...oh also left us with zero for HC. Man, he was some kind of bad. Maybe you could add a guy or two, but no more than that.

You obviously put a lot of work into this. Thanks

To our nucleus we can now add, Au Jus, Kittle, Garçon, Solly, Reuben (but only if 100%healthy), Mitchell, Dooms, DJ, Blair(he was before), K, P, and I have hopes for AA, and Taylor. That is 8 new starters, plus 6 old ones(incl Blair & ray ray) equals 14 legit starters....means we are missing 8 starters. Unfortunately that includes:

FR QB
#1WR
ER
2 CBs
1 S...maybe 2
2 OGs
Center
That's 9 starters , 6 of which are the "hardest to find" category...and that's why we look like a bunch of skanks out there. If AA and TT come thru, we need 7.

That is a helluva start by Kyle/ John...cut our must-haves by 9. Superb job by those guys, and we still have the big unknown on the bench...CJ...and wouldn't that be one helluva surprise?
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 10, 2017 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
k

Deserves a double:

And this:

Interesting and very detailed observations.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yes much more insightful than the other thread.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Excellent analysis

I get nervous knowing KS sees his beloved outside zone fail. While I would never move a kid like Brown we should understand that under this regime no one is safe.

This is true.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yes much more insightful than the other thread.

Stopped reading it in 2015. Got pretty ridiculous iirc.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 10, 2017 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
k

Deserves a double:

And this:

after scrolling down the OP's post endlessly and just seeing that as a response I busted out laughing so hard at work
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 10, 2017 at 6:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone