LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - 2017 Game 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
If freaking Hoyer can't have a decent game shanahan really needs to think about CJ

I agree. Though I do think that Hoyer will have a good game against a bad team giving us false hope that he is improving.

This, even if he has a good game I expect him to be horrific the next week in DC
Doyle is inactive and I don't expect them to have any success running against us, which means our success is going to lay firmly on our CBs.

I see RR struggling with TY Hilton, but if we can put a safety over the top of him we should be alright.

On offense, it'll be hard to run up the gut against Hankins, but they're vulnerable on the edges. Our stretch plays should work. Vontae Davis and Garçon should be a good matchup. The Colts are thin at QB, so Goodwin should get some opportunities. Let's hope he delivers this time.

Keys to winning:

Defense: Shut down Hilton and swarm Brissett. It's that simple. Exploit their porous Oline and make Brissett uncomfortable.

Offense: Get Hyde going early and work the underneath passes. Move the chains. Use Taylor and Kittle to force their OLBs (Simon and Sheard) into coverage. If they put Hooker on Taylor, then Goodwin will get free deep.
[ Edited by strickac on Oct 8, 2017 at 9:22 AM ]
I see he's inactive but who the hell is Mark Nzeocha?
21-13 Niners
9ers win (-2) - (-3)
Niners will win this game by 3
Have you seen the side line. The painters are drunk!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Want to see AA, Thomas and Buckner get sacks today.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
GOFRANKGO!!
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Looking forward to seeing Ahkelio. I'm hoping he doesn't shy away from contact. He's great in coverage but it's the contact that was missing.

George Kittle will get his first TD today
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I see he's inactive but who the hell is Mark Nzeocha?

Best player ever thats who
Suck for Luck
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
just let it be competitive again...
  • Jiks
Hoyer 23-32 357 yards 3 tds 32 rushing yards 1 td
Share 49ersWebzone