There are 216 users in the forums

Closed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
All things 49ers/Colts here.
0-5 here we come
Our pass rush will dismantle Brissett

And If we get the good Hoyer we win this easy imo. This is by far the worse defense we are facing.
Originally posted by jreff22:
0-5 here we come

I'm definitely ok with this. I want that 1st pick.
whos theyre starting qb?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
whos theyre starting qb?

Won't matter. They can stick a WR in at QB to throw it up at Rashard for the PI.
Originally posted by Joecool:
whos theyre starting qb?

Won't matter. They can stick a WR in at QB to throw it up at Rashard for the PI.

Pretty much.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 2, 2017 at 8:52 AM ]
whos theyre starting qb?

yeah, with our Luck.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
whos theyre starting qb?

Basically.

[;-(]
Might be our best chance for a win against a team with QB that might be worse than ours.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
gore will eat us up, we will find a way to lose because that is what we do. we will have four field goals and lose 21-12 and people will be happy cuz we never got blown out
f**k it. I don't know what's going to happen. If the offense and defense actually show up at the same game, we might win. But right now I've lost all faith in Hoyer. Dude was missing wide-open players.

Brian Hoyer is who we thought he was. He's a rental. Defense looked great as usual but you can't expect them to bail out poor offensive production on multiple drives. Even the best defenses in the league can't do that.
I dont have much confidence in the offense (qb) at the point.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Going to wear my Gore Jersey for this one. Don't want us to lose but I hope he has a great game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I dont have much confidence in the offense (qb) at the point.

and if we do have a lead. the dc will decide to go soft which will allow them to march down the field and score.
Share 49ersWebzone