49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 590 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2017 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Guess ward is playing since Jerome is inactive, bold strategy cotton let's see if it pays off

If Ward gets hurt again then we cut his ass before the team flies back to SF
should have done that to roman after the super bowl but thats beside the point

nah our secondary lost us that game, with help from the refs
Ok. I'm mentally ready for the s**t show
Go Niners Go
Originally posted by teylo31:
Ok. I'm mentally ready for the s**t show

This.
let's go niners
Let's do this s**t my dudes! f**k Seattle
Anyone have a link?
  • KP82
  • Member
  • Posts: 3,717
Do we have a chance ?
I just NO injuries!
Originally posted by KP82:
Do we have a chance ?

Scoring a TD, maybe.

Winning, no.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Ok. I'm mentally ready for the s**t show

This.

That
I started Seattle's D in FF
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Sep 17, 2017 at 1:21 PM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by teylo31:
Ok. I'm mentally ready for the s**t show

I'm not that drunk ..yet
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
For the love of God somehow beat these f**ks.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I started Seattle's D in FF

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone