There are 234 users in the forums

Injuries - 9-Year Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brutal.

Maybe we should reset our expectations.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
If it makes you guys feel any better, Seattle's first three draft picks are falling apart: LJ Collier has a high-ankle sprain, DK Metcalf needs knee surgery and Marquise Blair was carted off the field last night.

You're gotdamn right it makes me feel better!

im not, not happy about it
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by Heroism:
If it makes you guys feel any better, Seattle's first three draft picks are falling apart: LJ Collier has a high-ankle sprain, DK Metcalf needs knee surgery and Marquise Blair was carted off the field last night.

You're gotdamn right it makes me feel better!

im not, not happy about it

LOL
Originally posted by NinerGM:
49ers hope painful summer isn't followed by another injury-marred season

But I thought firing the training staff was gonna solve all the injury problems?!

Originally posted by captveg:

But I thought firing the training staff was gonna solve all the injury problems?!

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Brutal.

Maybe we should reset our expectations.

Injury AND ineffectiveness.

Hey, that's the claim some had back in January.

Hey, that's the claim some had back in January.

At least this year we are being more cautious with injuries and it will pay off this year. Less soft tissue injuries hopefully that's all I care about.
Originally posted by elguapo:
At least this year we are being more cautious with injuries and it will pay off this year. Less soft tissue injuries hopefully that's all I care about.

I agree. Just saying people liked simple answers to the problem, and that wasn't realistic.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Lions lost 2 starters to signficant injuries in last night's preseason game, the Chargers are down Keenan Allen and Derwin James, and the beat goes on.....

• dj43
I came across this piece in my news feed this morning. The number of "problem" injuries on the Redskins is interesting to say the least. Looks like it is time to clean house on their med staff as well.

https://fansided.com/2019/08/27/alex-smith-redskins-medical-staff/
Originally posted by dj43:
I came across this piece in my news feed this morning. The number of "problem" injuries on the Redskins is interesting to say the least. Looks like it is time to clean house on their med staff as well.

Take a look at my chart on the OP. There's only been one other team more injured on the aggregate average over the past 5 years. Guess which team that is.

Good find BTW.
  • dj43

Take a look at my chart on the OP. There's only been one other team more injured on the aggregate average over the past 5 years. Guess which team that is.

Good find BTW.
I need a magnifying glass.

Not a fan of this article. Way too many false correlations and assumptions.
Share 49ersWebzone