There are 516 users in the forums
2017 NFL Pick 'em Contest
- 1 2
Aug 7, 2017 at 8:47 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,708
first
Aug 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
no
Aug 7, 2017 at 1:31 PM
- Jiks
- Member
- Posts: 29,220
K
Aug 7, 2017 at 1:36 PM
- NJNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,855
Let the season begin!
Aug 7, 2017 at 2:07 PM
- Willisfn4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,343
Let the games begin!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Aug 7, 2017 at 2:08 PM ]
Aug 7, 2017 at 2:22 PM
- pasodoc9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,040
Way too early...as usual, but screw it. I'll do it.
Official: 8-8 , but will not be surprised if it is +/- 1. So 7Ws low end, 9Ws on high end.
But officially...I'm down for 8 Ws
Official: 8-8 , but will not be surprised if it is +/- 1. So 7Ws low end, 9Ws on high end.
But officially...I'm down for 8 Ws
Aug 7, 2017 at 2:23 PM
- pasodoc9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,040
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:Way too early...as usual, but screw it. I'll do it.
Official: 8-8 , but will not be surprised if it is +/- 1. So 7Ws low end, 9Ws on high end.
But officially...I'm down for 8 Ws
I'm guessing I will be 2 Ws over the average guess.
Aug 7, 2017 at 5:11 PM
- LZRD_WZRD
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,893
My man Jay Cutler's gonna shock the world week 1
Aug 7, 2017 at 6:17 PM
- 16to87
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
Pass
Aug 8, 2017 at 8:09 AM
- TheNef77
- Q46 Draft 3rd place
- Posts: 1,489
Can we pin this to the top?
Aug 8, 2017 at 8:11 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,155
The unofficial rankings have me in first place.
Sep 6, 2017 at 9:38 AM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,903
Ok let's go!
Sep 10, 2017 at 8:54 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,903
Yaar, that week sucked
Sep 12, 2017 at 8:14 AM
- NJNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,855
Managed to eek out a 10-5 week after starting out with a L
- 1 2