There are 244 users in the forums

How many years till Foster is the best Linebacker in football?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many years till Foster is the best Linebacker in football?

Originally posted by thl408:
They both play the linebacker position.

Oh, that makes sense. And they both have the letters R, E, N, T, and O in their names. They're also both black. Wow, the similarities are striking! How did I miss this?

There is one player in the league that reminds me of LT, and that's Khalil Mack.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
They both play the linebacker position.

Oh, that makes sense. And they both have the letters R, E, N, T, and O in their names. They're also both black. Wow, the similarities are striking! How did I miss this?

There is one player in the league that reminds me of LT, and that's Khalil Mack.
Just teasing because of what went on in the Foster thread earlier.

You couldn't help a brother out? They respect your word.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
You couldn't help a brother out? They respect your word.
I was like .
Jesus...let's see him play in games, let alone games that matter first. He's not even the best LB prospect to play on this team in the last 10 years. Settle down and hope he gets there but talk about early.
This thread... Seriously?
I think, like Patrick, he hits the field running. There will be no rookie curve, the DL will be formidable and let him roam.
70% of you guys think he will be the best LB in the NFL before you've even seen him play a game in the NFL?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
70% of you guys think he will be the best LB in the NFL before you've even seen him play a game in the NFL?

Read a report that the people of Ohio are considering changing the name of canton to fosterville.

Originally posted by frozen49er:

Read a report that the people of Ohio are considering changing the name of canton to fosterville.

And instead of it being Hall of Fame it's gonna be Reuben and his b***hes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

warning if you dare disagree. you will be labeled a hater,., just like the posters here who are thinking this is going to be some repeat of 2011. dumb poll in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
seattle did the same type of poll when they drafted Brian Bosworth by the way
Originally posted by cciowa:

Hahaha or Curry.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yeah but that was way different! Bosworth was white. It was Seattle. Major differences!
Share 49ersWebzone