1st

You think mayo?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by mayo49:
1st

You think mayo?

He's still in his prime - a 1st no problem. He'd be in the same tier as when we traded Buckner.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 13, 2021 at 6:44 PM ]
I feel he cost us the cards game. We were rolling, caused them a 3 and this dumbass goes airbound for no reason, doesn't protect the ball, and suddenly we are down. I expect more from a supposed top TE
  • dmax
  • Veteran
He's still in his prime - a 1st no problem. He'd be in the same tier as when we traded Buckner.

Ok...ok
If he gets hurt again this year..IM TRADING HIS ASS
Originally posted by A-R-S:
He's a fine player, but I think he's overrated by this board because of the persona he puts on.

He had 600 yards and missed half of last season. This season, he's again on pace for 600 yards and to miss half the season. He does not produce TD's. There are half a dozen other TE's in the league who produce more than he does, and can stay on the field. None of them make $15MM a year. (edit - Kelce?)

This is a lot like Fred Warner - Mr. $40M guaranteed with 0's across the stat sheet for the entire YEAR. Where is the impact? Where is the production?

These guys are great in theory, but like the rest of our team, they don't produce. The only guy on our team who produces consistently is Nick Bosa.

I think we're generally rewarding the WRONG guys with big money. Armstead, Kittle, Warner on max deals -- just feels like we're doing something really, really wrong.

I know, so stupid resigning all pros
You guys are terrible fans and absolute morons. Sorry.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

agreed
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

agreed

Yep.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
agreed

Nah not really
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
agreed

Nah not really

Majority are numbskulls.

He'd most likely stay healthy If he had a QB who didn't keep hanging him out to dry with those high passes.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 13, 2021 at 9:42 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
He'd most likely stay healthy If he had a QB who didn't keep hanging him out to dry with those high passes.

Yeah, all his knee injuries have been because of Jimmy's high passes.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran

agreed

Yep.

Yes and y'al are genius' and great fans for your unwavering loyalty and never-question-attitude… of one of the worst NFL franchises over a 20 year period.

Not moronic to suggest the 9ers might be doing something wrong. Kittle shouldn't be immune.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Yeah, all his knee injuries have been because of Jimmy's high passes.

Don't worry, Trey will carry on that tradition.
Share 49ersWebzone