There are 246 users in the forums

DT Earl Mitchell thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Not surprising. Bring in a few veterans to establish the foundation and then let those contracts run their course as designed.

Thank you Earl. Good luck in your future endeavors. You served your purpose for us now enjoy retirement or your next NFL stop, whichever may come.

Well summarized.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Originally posted by cciowa:
good job. he is crap. and i will not say. oh good luck earl. f**k him.. and i will NEVER say we could always pick him back up later cheap, hell with him

He sucked, he isn't a bad guy. No need to be booty hurt about it.
i do not reward crap play by being nice. the moron dc is just as crap for letting him play so much. now i hope ward is next followed by smith then aa and garcon.. or to save bullets we can put them side by side. just use one and get rid of all 4
[ Edited by cciowa on Jan 23, 2019 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
good job. he is crap. and i will not say. oh good luck earl. f**k him.. and i will NEVER say we could always pick him back up later cheap, hell with him

He sucked, he isn't a bad guy. No need to be booty hurt about it.
i do not reward crap play by being nice. the moron dc is just as crap for letting him play so much. now i hope ward is next followed by smith then aa and garcon.. or to save bullets we can put them side by side. just use one and get rid of all 4

You can hope in one hand and s**t in the other and see which one fills first. Lynch gonna re-sign Ward!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Not surprising. Bring in a few veterans to establish the foundation and then let those contracts run their course as designed.

Thank you Earl. Good luck in your future endeavors. You served your purpose for us now enjoy retirement or your next NFL stop, whichever may come.

Well summarized.

Go D.J.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Go D.J.

dope
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 23, 2019 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by captveg:
The writing was on the wall when they were sitting him at the end of the year to get the younger guys more snaps.

Garcon up next.

Ditto

This. Thanks & good luck Mitchell

Good post!
Good luck Earl!
And he's back

Get that boy in coverage
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if our dc has gotten smart like many believe. we should not see him in coverage next week
Yuck
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Yuck

just do not hurt us earl. shirley that is not asking to much
Share 49ersWebzone