There are 92 users in the forums

DT Earl Mitchell thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by edp415:
b******t!!! They banned me for defending trent baalke last year on a thread. I was banned for having a pro-49er opinion. they are anti-niners!!! Jennifer lee chan and this oscar guy insulted me using names because of this. I have the proof! don't belive anything from these bloggers!!!
Sounds like you deserved it.

Really though. That dude Oscar is pretty fair. I've seen plenty of praise for players when they deserve it. Maybe you should take off the Homer glasses and realize many niner players are just not all that great.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
b******t!!! They banned me for defending trent baalke last year on a thread. I was banned for having a pro-49er opinion. they are anti-niners!!! Jennifer lee chan and this oscar guy insulted me using names because of this. I have the proof! don't belive anything from these bloggers!!!

Really though. That dude Oscar is pretty fair. I've seen plenty of praise for players when they deserve it. Maybe you should take off the Homer glasses and realize many niner players are just not all that great.

maybe you should stop being a 49er hater and stop believing in bloggers. earl mitchell is a good player but their are too many 49er haters that want bash everything 49ers.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

maybe you should stop being a 49er hater and stop believing in bloggers. earl mitchell is a good player but their are too many 49er haters that want bash everything 49ers.

Cant have pro bowlers everywhere lol.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Ideally start DJ Jones...with a better surrounding cast and pass rushers hope it means we go to nickel packages a lot more early and often.

Sounds good to me

Yeah, it does sound good.

Sounds like your problem bro (defending Baalke lol)... judging how angry you are over it, I'm sure you we're completely calm during the debate

I'll take objective "bloggers" and beat writers (which is what Chan is) over homers like 49ers.com all day.

They've had plenty of good things to say about individual players (provided film to back it up) but overall there hasn't been anything good to talk about for the past 15 yrs, outside of what 3 yrs?

Back to mitchell....he's a below avg NT who's suppose to help the run D, but he hasn't been good at it for yrs. upgrade needed thank you.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 30, 2017 at 4:53 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
nobody listen to this b******t from this oscar guy. he works for ninersnation which may seem like a homer page but it is not. they are so biased against the niners. ninersnation my ass. more like anti-ninersnation. earl mitchell is a good player and I don't believe crap from blogs especially ninersnation nor should you.

Sorry dude I don't need a "blogger" to see he's been playing poorly this yr. I listen to their podcasts and they're far from being against the Niners lol.

They're just calling it what it is, Mitchell has not played well.

Dude, if Oscar banned you he probably had a good reason. Meantime I suggest you move on.
No love? Mitch blew s**t up on multiple plays atleast.

Yup . He was killin it. Coincidentally had his best game going back to Houston in a revenge game... does that mean he doesn't give it 100 percent in all the other games?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Yup . He was killin it. Coincidentally had his best game going back to Houston in a revenge game... does that mean he doesn't give it 100 percent in all the other games?

Lol. Im not gonna lie i definitely prevented myself from mentioning the game having a lil more fire playing his old team. You figure hell stand out when they watch tape so maybe theyll address it in a positive manner Maybe DJ Jones getting snaps motivated him and Jimmy along with the spark/momentum he brought us has helped boost Mitch/the D.

Lol. Im not gonna lie i definitely prevented myself from mentioning the game having a lil more fire playing his old team. You figure hell stand out when they watch tape so maybe theyll address it in a positive manner Maybe DJ Jones getting snaps motivated him and Jimmy along with the spark/momentum he brought us has helped boost Mitch/the D.

Yup good points

Yup good points

One things for sure. Feel good about him and DJ handling the 1T spots next year. LE and 3T too. Just need to get 2 pass rushers... Bare minimum one good one.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 11, 2017 at 12:47 AM ]
Earl Mitchell looking like BY cat quick on that 4th down play
Solid player.
Great contract too. And some were saying he has to go.

Buckner,AA and a 3rd for Von Miller! Lego
Share 49ersWebzone