49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 564 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,295
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
pick your 2026 winning HC, live up to your word
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..

Originally posted by 9moon:
Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..

lol this is asinine. It's the injuries that have primarily prevent Kyle from winning a superbowl(s). If it wasn't for such wild injuries, we would probably of been in 2-3 more superbowls.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,538
Originally posted by 9moon:
Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..

Well injuries did help put Purdy in the sink or swim situation. Thank god he survived and was able to learn to swim from the git go.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
The irony from the fire Kyle club
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
The irony from the fire Kyle club

It won't stop until he wins one. Although someone will say he should have 3 or 4 LOL I get it, but people get a bit ridiculous.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
The irony from the fire Kyle club

It won't stop until he wins one. Although someone will say he should have 3 or 4 LOL I get it, but people get a bit ridiculous.

These people insist Ben Johnson, Kevin O'Connell and Jim Harbaugh are better. Even though they've never won a Super Bowl either.

They literally make zero sense. Their one single line of unwavering thinking is "Kyle Shanahan sucks" the end.

So no. It won't stop if Kyle wins one. Or several for that matter.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Oct 6, 2026 at 10:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
These people insist Ben Johnson, Kevin O'Connell and Jim Harbaugh are better. Even though they've never won a Super Bowl either.

They literally make zero sense. Their one single line of unwavering thinking is "Kyle Shanahan sucks" the end.

So no. It won't stop if Kyle wins one. Or several for that matter.

Moon thinks the 8th best coach in the big 10 is better.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
These people insist Ben Johnson, Kevin O'Connell and Jim Harbaugh are better. Even though they've never won a Super Bowl either.

They literally make zero sense. Their one single line of unwavering thinking is "Kyle Shanahan sucks" the end.

So no. It won't stop if Kyle wins one. Or several for that matter.

It doesn't really matter. I don't think the fire Kyle argument has ever felt more dead than the last season and a quarter. Argument has never really had any legs at all.
  • Cosmo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,427
Just unbelievable. I still think last season was Kyle's best yet with all of the injuries and still having a shot at the #1 overall seed and winning a playoff game. I still feel that Purdy's rookie season would have ended in a trophy had he not been injured. Just had a string of bad luck, which happens in this league. We were 5-0 in SB's before, which means a little luck went in our favor, so I'm hoping it has now balanced out and we can tie, then beat the Pats and Steelers for most all time. Injuries are literally the only thing that can derail us, and those wanting a different coach just can't be reasoned with. Y'all want another Tomsula or Kelly? Kyle could not only choose ANY team he wanted, but wouldn't be unemployed for more than 10 seconds.
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Just unbelievable. I still think last season was Kyle's best yet with all of the injuries and still having a shot at the #1 overall seed and winning a playoff game. I still feel that Purdy's rookie season would have ended in a trophy had he not been injured. Just had a string of bad luck, which happens in this league. We were 5-0 in SB's before, which means a little luck went in our favor, so I'm hoping it has now balanced out and we can tie, then beat the Pats and Steelers for most all time. Injuries are literally the only thing that can derail us, and those wanting a different coach just can't be reasoned with. Y'all want another Tomsula or Kelly? Kyle could not only choose ANY team he wanted, but wouldn't be unemployed for more than 10 seconds.

Some 49er fans are bigger idiots than the worst fans of the Seahawks, Eagles and Rams combined. The same type of morons that ran Andy Reid out of town in Philly.

When all is said and done, Shanahan/Purdy will have multiple SB titles.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
These people insist Ben Johnson, Kevin O'Connell and Jim Harbaugh are better. Even though they've never won a Super Bowl either.

They literally make zero sense. Their one single line of unwavering thinking is "Kyle Shanahan sucks" the end.

So no. It won't stop if Kyle wins one. Or several for that matter.

It doesn't really matter. I don't think the fire Kyle argument has ever felt more dead than the last season and a quarter. Argument has never really had any legs at all.

I always say who would be better? Andy Reid who will retire before he coaches another team. I also think Spags makes him great. I would take Kyle and I was not always a fan. He proved me wrong about his oline after this year so far.

The only other coach I like is McDonald due to his defensive strength.

This year I think Kyle has been one of the best offensive minds we have seen since Bill Walsh.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
I always say who would be better? Andy Reid who will retire before he coaches another team. I also think Spags makes him great. I would take Kyle and I was not always a fan. He proved me wrong about his oline after this year so far.

The only other coach I like is McDonald due to his defensive strength.

This year I think Kyle has been one of the best offensive minds we have seen since Bill Walsh.

McDonald got lucky that the Seahawks had no major injuries in the playoffs and that half the 49ers roster was injured by the end of the season. If fully healthy last season, the 49ers win the Super Bowl. The 49ers were down to their 3rd string DE's, WR's, and LB's by the last 2x they played them last year. Not to say McDonald is not a great coach, but I would take Kyle Shanahan over him 10/10 times.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT A HATER, but I just don't think we got a HC who can win us a Super Bowl...

But like I said, I'll be more than happy to take a season off this Forum if we WIN it all this year !!!
You're definitely a hater lol

how about you pick your SB winning HC now, and take the year off if it doesn't happen

Any opposing team we face in the Super Bowl, they'll have the winning HC.

If you think about it, aside Grappy, it's the injuries that been saving Shanny's job..
pick your 2026 winning HC, live up to your word
9moon disappeared really quick

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone