Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 488 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by tankle104:

pretty crazy how close we were to never getting Kyle

I remember our backup plan if we didn't land Kyle…..Tom Cable
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I remember our backup plan if we didn't land Kyle…..Tom Cable

Thank you denver for not offering kyle the hc job
First half was pretty bad but when things are pretty bad, there is GK.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,305
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I remember our backup plan if we didn't land Kyle…..Tom Cable

And IIRC they thought about Josh McDaniels too.
Oh my god thank god Kyle chosed the Niners.
He's a fantastic HC.
I know a lot of things were off in the first half but I thought he had his worst play calling that half. Improved when Brock started using his legs. He still got the W and we played a clean game with just 1 or 2 penalties.
Where's the DrEll dude who preached he would take Sean Payton over Kyle just because Payton won a Super Bowl 17 years ago? I can't find him!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Where's the DrEll dude who preached he would take Sean Payton over Kyle just because Payton won a Super Bowl 17 years ago? I can't find him!
He also had us 100% getting are asses handed to us this game
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Every 3 years a Superbowl! if Brock plays until he's Aaron's Rodgers age that's about 7 Superbowl's.

If this team could stay healthy, we would of probably played in 4-5 superbowls at this point. Injuries have ravaged this team for years.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Every 3 years a Superbowl! if Brock plays until he's Aaron's Rodgers age that's about 7 Superbowl's.

If this team could stay healthy, we would of probably played in 4-5 superbowls at this point. Injuries have ravaged this team for years.

Just needs that 1 Superbowl Win to get rid of most of the haters.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Every 3 years a Superbowl! if Brock plays until he's Aaron's Rodgers age that's about 7 Superbowl's.

If this team could stay healthy, we would of probably played in 4-5 superbowls at this point. Injuries have ravaged this team for years.

Chalk up 2 as most likely SB victories...
Purdy's arm against Philly in the Conference Championship. Following year 49ers beat the hell out of the eagles proving who really was the better ream.
Greenlaw just jogging out onto the field in the SuperBowl injuring his ankle. That would have also been a win if not for that.
Originally posted by Montana:
First half was pretty bad but when things are pretty bad, there is GK.

I think Kyle was just overly conservative. That Denver defense is a top notch unit and I think Kyle was trying to not turn the ball over and wear them down.

overall, impressive win giving the circumstances. We didn't play great in any phase but did more than enough. A lot of missed tackles, a blocked FG, got lucky on some ball security situations, etc.

love the win and that we can win a game in this situation. A lot to get better at but it's still early.
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Every 3 years a Superbowl! if Brock plays until he's Aaron's Rodgers age that's about 7 Superbowl's.

If this team could stay healthy, we would of probably played in 4-5 superbowls at this point. Injuries have ravaged this team for years.

Just needs that 1 Superbowl Win to get rid of most of the haters.

Nah that would require the haters to have the maturity to admit to being wrong.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Where's the DrEll dude who preached he would take Sean Payton over Kyle just because Payton won a Super Bowl 17 years ago? I can't find him!

I blocked him years ago, made the WZ infinitely a better place.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Where's the DrEll dude who preached he would take Sean Payton over Kyle just because Payton won a Super Bowl 17 years ago? I can't find him!

Hanging out with Koldo in 9moons van down by the river waiting for a loss.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,582
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Where's the DrEll dude who preached he would take Sean Payton over Kyle just because Payton won a Super Bowl 17 years ago? I can't find him!

Hanging out with Koldo in 9moons van down by the river waiting for a loss.

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone