Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Condolences to the Kyle haters
it was a rough one today
Not a single person with the slightest knowledge of the game thought the Dolphins had a chance to win today lmao laugh at the "Shanahan haters" in January or February, not week 2 vs a "rebuilding team"
Glad you boys are in good spirits despite the results today
Shanahan didn't "shut the haters up" by beating the dolphins in week 2. If you think he's the greatest, then this game didn't do anything to change that opinion, if you think he's a fraud who chokes on the biggest stage, well… then this game or really any other game that isn't the nfc championship or Super Bowl (maybe beating the chiefs in december) is going to give them second thoughts, not saying I agree or disagree, it's just how it is
I never said he "shut the haters up", we are all well aware you guys will never shut up
Shut up about what? Again. Nobody here wants or enjoys Shanahan losing, and nobody actually thought they had a chance of losing today . but there are still plenty of fans who doubt if he can get over the hump, today's results did nothing to change those opinion. But that's a long ways from now so it's really pointless to discuss it until then. I just thought it was funny that beating one of the worst teams in the league is a "rough day" for "Shanahan haters"
Beat Seattle in a few weeks, and that will go a long ways to bring more support. Beating the Dolphins is not going to change a lot of minds, but I would say past KS games like this would just have him lay off the gas and the game would be closer than it should be. A lot of times we would play down to the opponent in the past and that did not happen against Miami.
I agree with this honestly. We did what we had to do. This game doesn't move the needle for me. It's why I felt very confident going into this game because between Kyle and our vets I knew the only shot the Dolphins had would be an insane amount of key injuries early...thankfully that didn't happen. Sadly we ended up losing a couple of guys anyways tho it still didn't matter.
I love what I'm seeing from Brock and Kyle so far this year but I need to see it vs Denver and Seattle(on the road) that to me will be the real test. I expect them to take it to this Dolphins team without their best pass rusher.
What does annoy me is that eventually Kyle/Brock will have an off game(hopefully get it out of the way in the regular season and save the best for the hopeful postseason) and those people will ignore all the good on their way to bash them.
But yes - I need to see them vs the top defenses in the league. We'll have to see whether the Rams were a legit test or an illusion cuz of the Australia factor.