• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swayze:
2017-18 Kyle Shanahan:
10 wins
22 losses

Non-December récord: 3-19
December record: 7-3

This team is different, Kyle is different, once we flip that calendar to the 12th month.

Don't count us out!!

Wow! Very interesting statistic!

Great insight!
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
A lot is riding on our backs getting past that big D line.

Their Dline is overrated it's their DB's that scare me.

This
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is what Shanny does.

Wow that is just crazy in the NFL for the top target on your team to get that wide open

The referee is the closest person to Kittle on this play
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:

Wow that is just crazy in the NFL for the top target on your team to get that wide open

Any logic why we're setting up camp at Sarasota in between road games? Cant think of a connection other than Saleh when he was in Jax.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Any logic why we're setting up camp at Sarasota in between road games? Cant think of a connection other than Saleh when he was in Jax.

Not sure why, but my wife's brother lives in Brandenton, FL where there are practicing at IMG all week. Sure wish we could be there visiting for sure
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Kyle will try and attack the LBs and S positions. We have a matchup advantage there. There CBs are very good and the DL is also good. Can we get to those matchups is the question. I'm worried about our OL in this game. Can they generate some decent running lanes for the backs??? How will the weather effect the matchups??? Idk. If it's on Jimmy to keep up with Lamar and the weather is bad could be a long day for our QB and OL.

AGree. I think they blitz because they have to. They can blitz because they have good DB's, but the reason they blitz is because that DLine can't rush the passer. Hopefully Shanahan can take advantage of that defect in the Baltimore defense.
Kyle will try and attack the LBs and S positions. We have a matchup advantage there. There CBs are very good and the DL is also good. Can we get to those matchups is the question. I'm worried about our OL in this game. Can they generate some decent running lanes for the backs??? How will the weather effect the matchups??? Idk. If it's on Jimmy to keep up with Lamar and the weather is bad could be a long day for our QB and OL.

AGree. I think they blitz because they have to. They can blitz because they have good DB's, but the reason they blitz is because that DLine can't rush the passer. Hopefully Shanahan can take advantage of that defect in the Baltimore defense.

It's whether or not Jimmy G can notice the free blitzer and take advantage.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

It's whether or not Jimmy G can notice the free blitzer and take advantage.

Well, if you look at the Green Bay game, I think Green Bay has the same problems. They can't generate pass rush with their 4 down linemen and so they have to blitz their LB's. I think the 49ers scored like 13 points in a minute and a half (or something like that) and the game was essentially over at that point. That can happen to Baltimore if Kyle catches them on a blitz and calls the correct play and Jimmy executes.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Kyle needs to step up his coaching game so we stop pretending so much.

What do you mean by that? Contenders and Pretenders are created only one way and that's with the media. Think about it the only reason why the Patriots aren't pretenders who have the exact same record as the 9ers is because Belichick and Brady have been there before and back. Give Shanahan and Jimmy G. one or two more winning seasons and the word Pretender won't even be a thought.

tHIS

Originally posted by ProfessorKel:

And even the refs had given up st that point. He's not even trying to take away that Kittle TD.
Terrible clock management
We had all three time out and refused to even use the middle of the field

Pathetic
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Protect the football and protect the clock. Didn't want to give it back to them one more time before the half.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Protect the football and protect the clock. Didn't want to give it back to them one more time before the half.

He played for the FG and didn't even do a good job at that
Share 49ersWebzone