49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 378 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,244
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Do you think he's playing 17 games this year? Can he even survive an entire game without getting another injury? I don't think the team should make any decisions about the WR room with the impression that Evans will be available.

He was never going to play 17 games this year. Everyone should have known that.

But IF he can be healthy in DEC/JAN the team can see some success.
Dang even the cat man Pettis is back for a work out. I heard Tyreek is maybe available but he doesn't pass the personal conduct background that some of the local Bay Area fans expect.
49ers Legend Dante Pettis could be back....

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers Legend Dante Pettis could be back....


I'd love to add DTR and Cobee Bryant to the Practice Squad. Kinda surprised Bryant is a FA
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers Legend Dante Pettis could be back....


I'd love to add DTR and Cobee Bryant to the Practice Squad. Kinda surprised Bryant is a FA


I think Pettis officially back now?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I think Pettis officially back now?

It was a workout, not a signing.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I think Pettis officially back now?

It was a workout, not a signing.

Hes signed.

[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 29, 2026 at 3:49 PM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I think Pettis officially back now?

It was a workout, not a signing.

Hes signed.


lol not the reunion we were hoping for. We wanted DBuck not D duck when the balls is thrown over the middle.

Anyway we need bodies and maybe he's grown up. I heard he was great in returning punts back in college. lol.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 29, 2026 at 4:11 PM ]
  • FL9r
  • Member
  • Posts: 290
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I think Pettis officially back now?

It was a workout, not a signing.

Hes signed.


lol not the reunion we were hoping for. We wanted DBuck not D duck when the balls is thrown over the middle.

Anyway we need bodies and maybe he's grown up. I heard he was great in returning punts back in college. lol.
The best lynch can muster is retred who we were happy to get rid of. Pathetic.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,104
Wait what hat happen to the 9ers being a fit for the Brian Thomas Jr trade?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wait what hat happen to the 9ers being a fit for the Brian Thomas Jr trade?

Who needs BTJ when you have Dante Pettis
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wait what hat happen to the 9ers being a fit for the Brian Thomas Jr trade?

Who needs BTJ when you have Dante Pettis
We're saving those draft picks for more 3rd round Arby's
Honestly curious if we make a big move at the trade deadline. I remember last season we were all hoping to trade for a Bosa-replacement and it ended up being a dud (unless you count trading for Keion White).
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Honestly curious if we make a big move at the trade deadline. I remember last season we were all hoping to trade for a Bosa-replacement and it ended up being a dud (unless you count trading for Keion White).

If we have a good record by then Lynch and Shanahan usually put their chips in and try to go for it. I'm expecting the same if we can get a DE, DT, or WR
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 29, 2026 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wait what hat happen to the 9ers being a fit for the Brian Thomas Jr trade?

Hope this happens closer to trade deadline as he looks like odd man out in Jacksonville
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone