49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 647 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Signing Bosa and Allen changes nothing about the draft. Both will be in a rotation and the need to get younger and bulk up the DL long term remains.
Signing those two, who I both believe will be 30 next season, is a great start. I'm also all for doing what it takes to draft Mason Graham.

Joey will be 30 on 11 July. Nick will be 28 on 23 October.
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
How credible is Frascella? Granted it feels like only a matter of time since we have Nick.

Zero credibility, but creditable guys like TK think it will happen
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 9, 2025 at 10:58 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,090
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:

I got a good feeling if this actually happens.

If he can remain healthy it's an awesome addition.

I got a good feeling too. All the 49ers need from his is 10 healthy games and I bet that puts the 9ers in the playoffs. Shoot Dee Ford only gave the 9ers 11 games, 2 starts his first year and the 49ers went to the Super Bowl.
Let's hope this works out better than when we got Chase Young
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
How credible is Frascella? Granted it feels like only a matter of time since we have Nick.

Not at all. But he's probably just going of TK's post.

He said Lance Newmark would be the Jets GM. They hired Darren Mougey.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,233
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's hope this works out better than when we got Chase Young

I am mystified at how that didn't work.

I know it was just one play but that glaring lack of effort was just horrific for his legacy in SF.
Levi Unwuzurike would be an interesting signing for DT
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This makes sense after releasing Collins. Get them both, and draft an offensive tackle at 11
Originally posted by NYniner85:

A fallback option to Jonathan Allen?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
Allen/Jones/Nolen/Gross Matos
Bosa/Bosa/Floyd/Oladejo
Originally posted by okdkid:
Allen/Jones/Nolen/Gross Matos
Bosa/Bosa/Floyd/Oladejo

Would love this.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's hope this works out better than when we got Chase Young

I am mystified at how that didn't work.

I know it was just one play but that glaring lack of effort was just horrific for his legacy in SF.

Why? Chase Young only was a name due to school, draft positioning and rookie year. After that nothing much
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone