There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ATLANTA FALCONS - Week 15 2016

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The excitement and optimism in this thread is contagious. Can't wait till game time

Sad times when the most anticipation for the 49ers season I can muster is who they will fire and hire after the final game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on JAX and CLE we need wins today.
Originally posted by Sourball:
The excitement and optimism in this thread is contagious. Can't wait till game time

Sad times when the most anticipation for the 49ers season I can muster is who they will fire and hire after the final game.
Don't forget the draft.
Man, I remember when I would start drinking at breakfast to calm down before a 9er game, lol. It was like YEEHAW!!! GO 9ERS!!! FORTY F$#KING 9ers! Call everyone, get a crowd together to watch the game. Now mornings are, coffee, Sunday news, wonder what time we are playing today? How bad are we gonna get trashed.. Gee I hope my son or friends or acquaintances, don't rub it in... s**t, Seahawks won again? Should I just take the dog for a walk instead?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Blaine Gabbert warming up with practice squadders, inactives. That suggests Christian Ponder will be #49ers' no. 2 QB today.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Blaine Gabbert warming up with practice squadders, inactives. That suggests Christian Ponder will be #49ers' no. 2 QB today.

I'd like to see him get in the game at some point
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"not a game not a game not a game, we talking about practice!"

#AtlantaTreatsGameLikePractice #Falcon'sPSplayersDemolish49ers #
Hmm, wasn't Gabbert supposedly Baalke's guy? Sending a message perhaps?
Guys on radio just said the 49ers rookie class is DeFo and that's about it. How can Baalke stay, other than Jed proving his stupidity.
Originally posted by Tman:

Bring him in for the third quarter. At least that would be a "half time" adjustment.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Tman:

Bring him in for the third quarter. At least that would be a "half time" adjustment.

Yea I'm sure we will be getting thoroughly blown out at that point
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 40s40 seconds ago #49ers inactives: LT Staley, WR Smith, QB Gabbert, LB Hodges, DT Jerod-Eddie, C Allen, RB Davis.
Guys on radio just said the 49ers rookie class is DeFo and that's about it. How can Baalke stay, other than Jed proving his stupidity.

Kinda dumb for the radio guys to say this. Garnett, Blair, and Robinson have all played well and Burbridge has been very good on special teams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 40s40 seconds ago #49ers inactives: LT Staley, WR Smith, QB Gabbert, LB Hodges, DT Jerod-Eddie, C Allen, RB Davis.

What's up with Gabbert?
After looking great in the preseason Mike Davis sure has been a disappointment. To think, they cut Harris over him after final cuts.
Share 49ersWebzone