LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs NEW YORK JETS - Week 14 2016

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by paulk205:
Sure, I'm schizophrenic. Every time we execute a good play (the INT, the TDs, Hyde's long runs, Buckner's display) I cheer. Then I go "D'oh! I want Garrett!". Then I go "who cares? Let's win!". Then I get upset at choking an easily winnable game. Then I go "hooray! No way are the Browns going 0-16! Garrett, here we come!".

That's why I say this was the best possible result. I got my highs during the game, and now I have the warm feeling of still being in the #1 overall race.

You are not alone here my friend
My thoughts while at the game were...did i just make the best ever tasting burger...and how can i duplicate that next time
  • thl408
Originally posted by donalddole:
During the game I cheer to win, impossible to do otherwise I'd just shut it off.

After the game I attempt to comfort myself with draft pick/fire baalke fantasies.

Compartmentalization is key.

Agreed in full.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by donalddole:
During the game I cheer to win, impossible to do otherwise I'd just shut it off.

After the game I attempt to comfort myself with draft pick/fire baalke fantasies.

Compartmentalization is key.

Agreed in full.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by jrg:
i feel like im the only one out there thinking that way. all these f**king losers HOPING the 49ers LOSE so they can get a better pick. that is a losers f**king mindset who has never played the game.

YOU PLAY TO WIN. i don't give a f**k if im down 100-0 and im sitting at 0-12, im busting my ass and doing what i can to win the game.

pussies focus on the "next draft pick"...s**t isn't even guaranteed. sorry, s**t gets me riled up...its the difference between a winners and losers mindset.

It's not about the players wanting to lose but the coaches can gameplan to lose and I'm all for it at this point in the season. its actually looking into the future rather than a loser or winner mindset.
Originally posted by NorthWest9Er:

Sadly you are looking at the heart of this franchise....totally crushed.
Share 49ersWebzone