There are 187 users in the forums

49ers vs Bears Pre-Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All 4 coordinators for the teams will have one special play to call in to their offense or defense: "Draft pick on 2"
Fox is sending their janitors to Chicago to announce this game.
Go 49ers
Unfortunately I finally see us winning here, as much as I hate losing the number 2 pick because I really believe the 2 will be Garrett, but kaep is playing good teams close Maimi and Arizona and the bears suck, I see us finally winning here
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Nah, 49ers lose this one. They go back to the days when they aren't up for early starts. They get behind early and can't catch up.
Weather

High of 41 degrees, chance of rain 60%

It's not supposed to start snowing till Monday

*I just realized they are practicing in 80 degree Florida all week then flying in to Chicago
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Nov 28, 2016 at 6:03 PM ]
Dear Jed,
PLEASE %^$#ING TANK
We're winning this game f**king up our chances to at least pick 2
Jed is already drafting the memo.
That close win vs the Phins pretty much killed me. No more. Tank. Lose. Draft high. Save this Isth for next year.

Even when we have a very s**tty year other teams have an even s**ttier one. Just our luck
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Game will end in a Tie

This please!

This is the week we should start Ponder and Marcus Martin. Obviously just to see what we have for next season.

Barkley actually played ok against a better defense this past week. Hope he is able to sustain that momentum going into this week's game, If Philly's Matt Barkley shows up we deft are gonna end up winning this meaningless game.
Please Fangio, can your defense shut Kaep down. We need that top 2 pick for.....Baalke. On second thought, nevermind. Baalke will eff it up. (Still pissed we didn't draft Derek Carr in 2014 rd 1).
Kap looking like two years ago, lame duck year of Harbaugh and injuries past season cost Kap two years. He's taking off at the right time and staying in the pocket, he is dictating the action. Bears are a terrible team, 49ers in a blowout. Watch Streater and Harper, I kept seeing #93 last Sunday, Chris Jones, is there something there?
Share 49ersWebzone